All reviews service area motorway services free wifi room was clean burger king ed's diner reception staff are per night walk in shower one night stay would stay again harry ramsdens tea and coffee following morning kfc waitrose barnet
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Good stay, despite noise from refurbishment going on at the moment.
Days Inn are not designed to be luxury, they are basic, and this was basic but clean and comfortable with bright rooms.
Starbucks, Tossed and KFC very close by

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I arrived here with a work collegue on Tuesday 28th June having only booked our two rooms that morning. We struggled to find a hotel in the local area that could accommodate us at a reasonable rate at such short notice having arrived a day early for the meeting we were attending. We booked this hotel at 10.30am and after speaking to the manager and explaining our need for our rooms as soon as possible she was able to make our rooms available at 11 am, as soon as we arrived. The rooms were very simple yet perfect for our needs. Offering pleanty of pillows and proper bath sheets!! The hotel was spotlessly clean, although there was a lot of refurbishment happening this did not hinder our stay. All of the staff that we encountered during our stay were fantastic and couldn't do enough to help us in any way possible. We stay in the area every 4 months or so for business trips and will be using this hotel for any future trips.

1  Thank emmao594
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I stayed at the motel on 1/6/16. On arrival the receptionist asked for my car registration which enabled free overnight parking. On 8/6/16 I received a parking charge notice for £100. I have twice contacted the motel complaining about what has occurred and they have contacted "Parking Eye" requesting they cancel the notice but I have received no confirmation from "Parking Eye" and no apology from Days Inn. Really poor customer service

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

This was a perfect place to stay, clean, quiet, practical room, everything we needed to get some rest, staff helpful. Easy access to food only next door and plenty of choice. Parking free and plenty of it. Accessible to local roadways making it a good place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I already read this accommodation was having work done to the reception area and so I was fine with that.
What I didn't know was we were a family of four so our room was situated on the second floor. The room was so hot it was unbearable.So of course we opened the window and then you get all the noise from the motorway.We kind of hung out the window a little to realize there were rats out side down at the bins. Oh dear REALLY!

I really feel like the hotel let the staff down because they were so nice to us when we arrived, it was great

Room tip: choose the ground floor
Trip type: Traveled with family