“Harvey”

Ramada South Mimms M25
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in South Mimms
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My room was warm, clean and tidy. I had no problems parking. The bath towels were large, thick and unstained.The reception staff were friendly and efficient.
My only complaint is that when I booked with tripadvisor and gave them my card details I thought that I had paid for my stay. I was shocked when I was asked to pay for my room on arrival, as I was not told about this and wonder what would have happened if I had not got my card or sufficient cash with me

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Needs a good overall, shower head & extract fann in bathroom dirty, room had a funny smell. Evening staff nOt very helpfull, staff on checkout were very helpfull and friendly. Beds not very comfortable. Will not stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Amazing value for money. At £45 nearly comparable with local hotel at £200. Excellent receptionist (6pm28/2/14), who upgraded me to an executive room on a private corridor as she thought there wold be noise from a large group of football fans headed for a metach at Wembley the next day. Room had a bath (hooray!!), and bath soap/hand soap dispensers. Also two desks, good lighting (hoorah!!) trouser [ress, internal phone for wake up call etc. Good bed (?hypnos.) Tea /coffee/kettle in room.Big choice of food from motorway sevices next door- continental breakfast in hotel if required.. Room was quiet with good double glazing and trees planted outside window. Hotel stay = free carparking from number recognition sustem in motorway services car park. All in all, very good value and no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Although we booked a no smoking room, when we opened the door the smell of smoke was unbearable so we asked to be moved rooms. The next room was ok although we could not have a shower as there was no hot water.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

had a very nice stay. we had a newly refurbished room with a super flat 52 inch TV. and a walk in shower, the room is such good value, and also a haven to return to after a long day in central London, as it is quiet, even if it is at the services. staff so nice and helpful. we will be returning again and again !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Weird chemical smell in room on first entry, requiring significant airing to address. Ground floor windows could only be opened vertically not horizontally, presenting a security risk if not watched. Toilet did not flush. State of tiles bathroom / tiling and shower not great.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We have just returned from a one night stay at the Days Inn . We wanted somewhere to stay that was dog friendly whilst visiting my uncle in North Mymms . Although this hotel is situated at the services , it is set back and very quiet . Our room was on the ground floor , was large and clean , warm and comfortable . The reception staff were pleasant and efficient . At the back of the hotel is a lovely green area where you can exercise dogs . All in all , this is a good value hotel , which we will certainly return to .

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Royal Chace Hotel
Royal Chace Hotel
#2 of 5 in Enfield
West Lodge Park Hotel

Been to Ramada South Mimms M25? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada South Mimms M25

Address: Bignells Corner, South Mimms EN6 3QQ, England (Formerly Days Inn South Mimms M25)
Location: United Kingdom > England > Hertfordshire > South Mimms
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in South Mimms
Price Range: $61 - $124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada South Mimms M25 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ramada South Mimms M25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn South Mimms m25 Hotel South Mimms