This hotel does everything it says on the tin. It is just off the A1 and a short drive to Cockfosters Tube station. This enabled easy access to Central London. The room was spacious enough to accommodate 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The King Size bed was very comfortable. The room and bathroom was a bit dated. That said the showers worked efficiently. The breakfast was very good value , especially as the kids ate free. If you want a base for travelling to London and staying overnight prior to returning home then this hotel ticks many boxes. We even managed to book the room for £29!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of the A1(M) and M25. Close to historic Knebworth House, Knebworth Park and only 8 miles from Hatfield House and Gardens. Conveniently located for Potters Bar train station, from which you can get to London in 15 minutes. Our South Mimms/Potters Bar Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Potters Bar
- Premier Inn South Mimms/Potters Bar Hotel Hertfordshire