“Birthday Treat”

and 1 more site!
The PitStop Boutique Hotel
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed overnight in the family room as a treat for our daughter's birthday, it was fantastic. Our daughter loves Morgan's and as we had previously visited the factory in Malvern it was great to be able to chat to Melvyn about this in great detail. The accommodation was brilliant, so clean and plush, every last detail had been thought of, it was lovely to arrive to after a long journey in the heat. A fan had been put in our room which was very thoughtful. The diner was amazing, well stocked with drinks, snacks and breakfast items. Melvyn was also very knowledgeable about the area and recommended a local pub, The Thatchers, where we had a lovely evening meal and drinks. We saw all of the rooms and they are amazing.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fab depending on your needs and size of your party.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked out all the rooms for a hen party, and it was great. The owners were so accommodating, friendly, and made sure we had a fantastic weekend, which we did. It is so clean, big and well stocked up- so much food and drink, they have thought of everything. It is a really quirky little place to stay and I would thoroughly recommend booking out the whole place. Huge kitchen, good for socialising. And the bedrooms all have TVs and computers.

Thank you so much Melvyn and Sindy for a wonderful stay- we will be back!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed here for my hen do last weekend - I cannot rave about this place enough! Excellent rooms with en suite bathrooms, lovely communal dining area with great breakfast options and great little touches like free biscuits, crisps and fridge stocked with eggs, juice etc. The owners were fantastic - so friendly and welcoming. Melvyn even took me for a spin in one of his Morgan cars - pink, of course! A great base for us to travel into Cambridge. I really hope to stay here again in the future - if you're flying from Stansted and need a b&b the night before, this is idea. Thanks again Melvyn and Sindy!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
morgangarage, Owner at The PitStop Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Delighted to have had such lovely ladies celebrate your 'hen' party together. Our place is ideal for family and friends to get together and take the whole place over for a couple of days to celebrate. We have had many birthdays and anniversaries celebrated at our place. Honeymooners seem to like us as well, having had 7 couples last year (not all at once though)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Everything about our stay here was excellent. Melvyn makes you feel so welcome on arrival and the accomodation is of an exceptionally high standard. Great size room, quality furnishings, bed & linen, beautiful attention to detail with everything you can think of to make your stay comfortable. We loved the amazing breakfast room and being able to have our meals at our leisure. The choice of food is very good & everything is absolutely spotless. Melvyn was happy for us to enjoy the cars and to bring our parents over. Cannot recommend The Pitstop highly enough. This hotel is absolutely 5 star.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We always have a great time at Melvyn's and this time we topped it by staying at the most wonderful and extraordinary B&B available. The PitStop is really something else, with interior that is really unique. We love Morgans and now we love the PitStop.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family had arranged for my wife and I to stay here 2 nights with a days Morgan hire on the Saturday as my 60th birthday treat, so we were hoping for something very special - and that was delivered to a level beyond anything we'd imagined! Believe all the 5 star reviews and the 'perfect' web images, the reality is better! I find it difficult to find enough superlatives for Melvyn & Sindy's wonderfully different "B&B" accommodation. From arrival to departure 2 days later my wife and I were treated as friends and encouraged to make maximum use of the facilities. Close family and friends joined us to stay the Saturday night and we were able to 'self cater' a party in the diner with Melvyn & Sindy's blessing. The rooms are wonderful - a combination of imaginatively designed 'themed' decor combined with excellence in realisation and a very high level of cleanliness. And the diner! Amazing!
Without a doubt, we plan to return to the PitStop, perhaps next birthday ........... Pete & Sue

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am always cynical of reviews and write ups of hotels, but boy, this one didn't disappoint. In fact even the best review cannot do this place justice! From the time I arrived Melvyn made me feel so welcome and treated me to a tour of the car showroom. I felt like a kid in a sweet shop. The accommodation was simply out of this world and the quality outstanding. The room was immaculately clean with no apparent attention to detail overlooked. The lighting, linen, towels and decor were superb. The diner simply made me go WOW! Never before have I stayed anywhere like this. I was staying on business, but this is one place I will definitely be returning to with the family. It is obvious that Melvyn and Sindy are passionate about the Pitstop and love what they do. Do I recommend this place? What do you think!?

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
#3 of 5 in Little Hallingbury
The Coach House B&B
The Coach House B&B
#1 of 1 in Little Hallingbury

Been to The PitStop Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!