Tripadvisor
Letchworth
Post
Inbox
Search

“The Two Chimneys Stotfold”

Two Chimneys, Hungry Horse
Ranked #4 of 15 Quick Bites in Letchworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Two Chimneys is part of the Hungry Horse pub brand, with an outstanding reputation for great sports viewing, a great selections of drink, value food and regular entertainment. So whether you want to watch sports, enjoy a pint with mates, or you'll always be welcome - so pop down and tuck in! Whatever you're hungry for, come hungry.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my family out for dinner when visiting them from Australia to this lovely pub. We watched the football as we enjoyed a lovely meal, that was delicious and great value for money. The staff were courteous and friendly and the service from behind the bar and from the waiting staff was excellent. If you are passing through Stotfold I highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: January 2020
Greene_K1ng, Owner at Two Chimneys, Hungry Horse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. We hope to see you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (616)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Popped in on Saturday lunch time for a quick lunch after walking the dogs. We’ve used the pub before in the evenings as a family and with friends by have only recently discovered its dog friendly. We found it to busy and Daniel on the bar was rushed off his feet! He pointed out the blankets treats and toys available for the dogs. We waited about half hour for the food. The baguettes were amazing. The service from Leigha was brilliant and she didn’t stop! We will be up more often now we know we can bring the pups!

Date of visit: January 2020

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Daniel was true to his word if enough of us turn up to watch a Leeds United game he would make sure we had the main TV in the public bar

Date of visit: January 2020

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did. Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go every other saturday, the food is great (specially the sunny stacker). Friendly staff Daniel always makes us feel welcome.

Date of visit: January 2020

Hi 945lyndap, great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our pub. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a 9 mile walk through the fields next to standalone farm I ended in the Two Chimneys pub. A truly warm welcome greeted me.
I had two energetic 7 month puppies with me and the pub was busy with families and a great atmosphere. Despite it being busy the staff were happy to give me a bowl of water and help me to take drinks outside. The clientele were lovely and the puppies were petted frequently!
My second round (hey I was tired and wanted a second drink!) was also a pleasure..met by Daniel who told me how dog friendly the pub is ...and offered the pups some dog treats. The bar area has lots of dog treats on offer. The puppies loved it!!! If you are in the area you should drop by. I’ll certainly be back. Thank you Two Chimbeys!

1  Thank Whisperingberyl

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!