“Beautiful!”
Review of Lytton's

Lytton's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lytton's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Letchworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant of the Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel, which has its own tripAdvisor page for review: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g503876-d248884-Reviews-Mercure_Letchworth_Hall-Letchworth_Hertfordshire_England.html
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Fantastic first class chef!! The food was presented beautifully... always hot.. always quick... and just DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Visited December 2012

London
“Lovely Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived at Lyttons Restaurant which is part of the Letchworth Hall Hotel at 1pm and was suprised how quiet it was. However by the time we were tucking into our main course the restaraunt was full. Get there early!
To enter the restaraunt you have to walk through an oak pannelled hall which was all set up for afternoon teas which I must say looked lovely.
Our 3 course sunday lunch was beautifully home cooked, large and very nicely presented.
I had beef and my wife had lamb - and lots of it.
I must say the star for me was the apple crumble with ice cream (and) custard.
All in all a very pleasant atmosphere, very good service and at a price which means I will return.

• Visited April 2013
Letchworth, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I took my mum for a 3 course set meal today and we had a lovely time. The food was excellent and the service was very friendly and relaxing. Thank you to Bruno, our waiter who had a great sense of humour and made our visit extra special!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tracy C
Watford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Six of us took advantage of the 2 for 1 offer they currently have and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon. The room we had our tea in was very light and airy with a beautiful view of the gardens. The tea itself was very nice, a good selection to cater to all tastes. The sandwiches were delicious and the cakes were tasty and well baked. The scones were just amazing - still warm on the inside, with clotted cream and jam. A good choice of sandwiches and cakes, so everyone found something to their taste and nobody went hungry!
The waitress came over often to check if we required more tea/milk/sugar etc. so the service was also excellent.
Overall, I would recommend to anyone and I would go again.

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Tea - a little disapointing”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We came for Afternoon Tea and used the 2 for 1 voucher (there were 3 of us so did not get the best value but this was not an issue). We were a little disapointed, the food was nice but was average for afternoon tea, the sandwiches for vegetarian guests were not inspiring and the cakes were nice but by no mean special. The best part was the scones (pictured portion for 2) and I would be more than happy to come again for cream teas and forget the rest of the food.

Our other problem was the staff, we came in on a Monday so we expected it to be quiet, there were a few other dining when we were there, however the service was pretty appalling, the waitress did not seem to want to be there and after bringing out our food she disapeared and we did not see her until she tidyed up when we left. We had to stop another member of staff to ask for more tea and when we wanted to finish and pay we had to go to reception to ask for our bill!!! To me this is aweful service and I hope it is greatly improved soon!

• Visited February 2013