“It must have been a bad day”

The Three Horseshoes Inn Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Letchworth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

we went there for lunch a few Sundays ago but they must have been having a bad day after reading the other reviews. We ordered and paid for 4 meals only to be told later that one couldn't be served as they had run out, (fair enough) a second Salmon salad was ordered in its replacement and I asked if there was anything else to pay, no was the answer but they never offered to give me back the £3 difference as the Salmon was cheaper. When the meals arrived 2 were Ok but the Salmon salads was sent back as there was only a tiny amount of Salmon hidden at the bottom under the lettuce and there was one piece of Asparagus cut in half, hardly a seared Salmon and Asparagus Salad. They were replaced without question for something else.

1  Thank aa388
There are newer reviews for The Three Horseshoes Inn Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Popped in for a pint and some lunch whilst walking to the nearby garden centre. The service was fast, efficient and very friendly, and it was not very long before we were enjoying our food.
This was our first visit since the change of owners, and it was not all disappointing. We shall be returning very soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Having read some other recent comments we felt compelled to leave this review of our dinner at the Three Horseshoes.  We can only say that our experience was FANTASTIC in every way. The food was delicious, well presented and promptly served. We would recommend the sausage and mash with fizzy onions and the Alabama chocolate fudge cake with ice cream was to die for.
The atmosphere was relaxed, friendly and very  welcoming.  We could not have hoped for a better night and will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I have just read a review on the change over at three horse shoes norton
So far from what I have always experienced the food was great and we really enjoyed the new menu, keep up the good work from happy regulars

You will even se the ex landlords enjoying the food. As for the service the same standard is being maintained

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Whenever I'm in the area the Three Horseshoes is my Friday evening treat for a hard week, well done. The food here is just about the best pub fare I've ever experienced and consistently so.

The bar and waiting staff are fantastic; always friendly, efficient and helpful. I've never had a bad experience with service here.

The atmosphere is perfect - traditional British pub - whether you're bringing a family or finishing off some of the weeks paperwork, as I often do, the place caters to all needs. Fireplaces; a mixture of rustic wooden furniture and comfy sofas.

I can't recommend it enough and wish I could spend every evening there not just the occassional Friday.