“Bar, noodle bar and restuarant under one roof.”
Review of Thai Garden - CLOSED

Thai Garden
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly opened. Established in November 2010.
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Well worth a visit 2 this classy all in one thai restaurant. We visited on 26th november and had drinks in the bar and listened 2 the live music . Very relaxing place . Restaurant very busy and people in bar ordering noodles and prawn crackers. A great place to relax, unwind and meet friends either for a full thai meal or a snack and a drink in the bar. We wil be back. The best place to eat and drink in letchworth in our opinion.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Great food, Would I recommend yes, I would return. The only thing I would say is the service wasn't great! Value for money, yes! The best resturant in Letchworth.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I love thai food and have been trying out all the thai restaurants and takeaways in the local areas (Hitchin/Letchworth etc.) and Thai garden is by far the best I have found......
I have had around 10 takeaways from here and eaten in twice and everytime the food is delicious.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Fresh ingredients in a somewhat quiet Thai restaurant in Letchworth. Hidden away behind the cinema. Whilst quiet - which has it's benefits - the food is fantastic! I'm a big fan of the Churchill Thai in London. This is a good 2nd place Thai out if town. I'll be back!!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Surprised ourselves at how good it was, and friendly but not too friendly service, spacious, comfortable, fair price.