After breaking down on our return home we had an extended weekend break here, the staff were more than helpful, the local people very friendly. The place is very lively on a weekend but if you cant beat them join them. The hotel is currently being re-decorated and modernised, the bed was comfortable, bath nice and hot and breakfast for £5.00 at whatever time you prefer was delicious. I would probably recommend this hotel for young couples, stag or hen parties due to the nightclub downstairs. thank you to all the staff there for their hospitality.
many thanks Jodie & Mark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak in Leominster, "The Town in the Marches", is located in the heart of the beautiful border countryside, where England and Wales nudge each other back and forth along Offa's Dyke. In October 2011 under our new management a new lease of life has been breathed into the decor, atmosphere and service. This Historic coaching inn is enjoying a new lease of life under new management. We have retained the olde worlde charm, and woven in new services and standards to make the Royal Oak the place to visit. The Royal Oak began life in the 1700's as a coaching inn as a welcome stop on the long journey from London to Wales. It now wears many different 'hats' comfortable hotel, cozy bar and inviting atmosphere, good selection of fresh food available on our lite bites menu, available every day. The atmosphere is even better at weekends with live acts or DJs on, and not forgetting every day is happy hour between 5pm-7pm, 50p off all pints! Click out What's On tab for more infor or join us on Facebook; Royal Oak Leominster. The hotel is a great base for exploring Leominster and the local area. Sunday Carvery £7.95 for 1 course, All you can eat on vegetables available, 2 courses - £8.45, 3 courses - £9.45 Children Under 10 - £3.95. Delicious alternatives for Vegetarians Every Sunday 12.30pm - 3.30pm. Hotel Rooms: We have 11 bedrooms available, offering a mixture of single and doubles and family rooms spread across two floors that can accommodate up to 38 guests. All of our tariffs are on a room only basis. Prices £25 for a single en-suite room (cheaper than a taxi home!), £45 double en-suite room, £45 twin en-suite room, £55 Family room sleeps 3 guests, £65 Family room sleeps 4 guests, £75 Family room sleeps 5 guests, £85 Family room sleeps 6 guests, £100 Family rooms, 2 rooms sleep 4 guests each, share a bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Leominster
- Royal Oak Leominster
- Royal Oak Hotel Leominster
- The Royal Oak Leominster, United Kingdom