“Good for walking the dog.”

Queenswood Country Park
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Leominster
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Have been coming to Queenswood from a very young age, have always enjoyed walks around the area. Each time I have gone I see something new.

My dog loves it!

There are nature trails which I have not really followed, I prefer to amble along in what ever direction I fancy.

There is a cafe which is a life saver in the winter when all you need is a warm drink.

I will continue to take my dog for walks here.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I found this place following a search on Tripadvisor and I must say I was thoroughly impressed. We went and had a good 2 hour walk with our dog in the beautiful woodlands. After this we went to the cafe and had lunch, which was very tasty and very reasonably priced. Another bonus was that car parking was free.

I highly recommend this park to walk, relax and eat with your family and pets.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We visited Queenswood on the last day of a family holiday (8 adults, 6 babies/toddlers) and loved it. The woods are beautiful even on a rainy day, and the sculpture trail adds an extra interest for the kids. As well as walking in the woods, there's a super playground which kept the kids amused for ages, and even the parking was free. We ate in the café ("Queenswood Café") and were pleasantly surprised: tasty home-cooked food from fresh ingredients, and a tempting selection of cakes. The menu choices aren't nouvelle cuisine, but there's something for everyone. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Lovely park, could do with more bins. The adventure area was enjoyed by the younger children in the group, but the children aged over 8 years felt let down and they were too old to use the facilities. The cafe is ok for snacks, but would not eat there again, most of the food was left and fish was not cooked so we had to send that back to be microwaved.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Lovely woodland but spoilt dog muck, shame as you need to make sure what you and the children may step in, hopefully this has improved