“Needs some service improvement”
Review of OK Diner

OK Diner
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good food, nice atmosphere, food arrives promptly. The milkshakes here are amazing!! Food is a little overpriced for what it is but it is nice. Also a 20 minute wait for a table is slightly unacceptable, tables could be cleared sooner to minamalise waiting times to be seated and the childrens menu could be a little less expensive.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped nearby for work so thought I would give this place a go. It is a small diner but I was seated straight away by the very friendly and polite staff. I had a bbq burger and was very impressed. Portions were a good size and the coke comes with a free refill.
I would definitely stop here again

1  Thank phil_northants
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on route back home from a day out with the kids 30/05/14 (4 & 9)... so had no idea what to expect. The restaurant has a great retro feel with lots of old metal wall signs and diner memorabilia, an open kitchen where you can see the chefs at work and an extensive menu, the kids were given colouring sheets and crayons and the menu (typical diner american food as you would expect, like pancakes, all day breakfasts and burgers) had a good selection. The restaurant and loos were clean and when the toilet tissue was running low we bumped into a guy going in with more so they must be checked regulary. The lady who looked after us was absolutely lovely and when our 4 year old dropped his hot dog we asked for another and said we would pay, she got us another with a big smile and they didnt even charge us. The food came fast and in large portions and good quality. Even more surprising was the bill, kids eat free, so for 4 soft drinks, 2 coffees, 4 mains and 2 kuds puddings we paid about £25!! Would definately recommend!

2  Thank new2telford
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped here for late tea on 26/5/14, we had about 10 minute wait for table. Not so bad as it was really busy. Ordered pot of tea which was not very nice, cup was scratched,and stained. Ordered our food (waitress looked so miserable) come to think of it they all did!! Had to repeat order twice ?? Food was OK, nothing special, portions good and food was hot. Had to try hard to get attention to request refill of drinks, nightmare! Not American Diner standard I don't think. There was no atmosphere at all, the music that was playing in the background sounded just like a hummm. As I am disabled I was impressed to see disabled toilet facilities then quickly realised that people who where seated close by also used them :( so I had a bit of wait. It was also difficult to manoeuvre around to get to toilets. You could not get wheelchair into toilets because of the way the doors are set out, just as well I was using crutches that day.All in all not very impressed, will not go again to any of this related food chain. It cost so much to eat there, a smile from the staff would have cost nothing.

2  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This restaurant has to be one of the worst places to eat that I've visited in a long time. We weren't expecting fine dining, with it being based on American diner food, but were very disappointed when even simple chicken tortillas had the texture (and, I suspect, taste) of an old leather shoe wrapped in a blanket. The sour cream accompaniment did not even appear and when I questioned this, was told they "don't have any". To complete the whole sorry episode, my son then found a long black hair in his burger and chips!! Needless to say, we left without having dessert, but if the main course was anything to go by, we had a narrow escape.

2  Thank 45Liz1969