“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Top 'fast' food made with care. The best vanilla milk shake I've ever tasted bar none.

There are newer reviews for OK Diner

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The staff are really helpful they cannot do enough for you great place

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The diner is quirky, and the kids love the idea of it. Sadly, despite friendly staff and good service, the food is quite pricey and not brilliant!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We decided to visit here as an alternative to Detroit's *cough* disaster *cough* Diner in Worcester. I had heard the OK diner was the place to go, but didn't hold out much hope of being impressed. However, I have to say, we were not disappointed! It was brilliant. Truly American styling, with a menu to match. Lovely and unique food and very good service times.

My only complaint would be that the waitress did seem a little too eager to get us served and out the door (despite the place being less than a quarter full) however, that was the only drawback. The food was A+ and the set up matched.

I just wish there was an OK Diner nearer to Worcester, I'd be in there all the time!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Ok, it's not my usual choice but my husband convinced me to give it a try. From the outside it looks questionable, however it's got a nice feel once your through the metal exterior! The American 1950's (?) style interior feels quirky and the menu is pretty interesting too. I opted for a black and blue burger, thick burger with melted blue cheese, very nice. It came with curly fries and my husband had a HUGE peanut butter milkshake. We then both had pancakes with syrup and blueberries. The service was good and done with a smile. It's not fine cuisine but its different and tasty, looks to be all cooked fresh, so if you fancy a change or you're just passing, give it a go!

1  Thank princesskatem