“Surprisingly good meal at this Wetherspoons!”
Review of The Duke's Head

The Duke's Head
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Four of us had a really good "value for money" meal at The Duke's Head. A large pub/bar/restaurant but immaculately clean. All four of us had different meals and we were very impressed by everything - from the first contact with the bar people who took our order right through when we left. Everything is well set out on the Wetherspoon menus and two of our party had the £7.29 for two meals deal, my husband had a brilliant rack of ribs meal, as was my 10oz gammon steak and jacket potato. The gammon steak was well over the 10oz and was cooked perfectly. My husband can't remember when he had such a good rack of ribs! We find all Wetherspoons are really good value for money and look them out when we visit new places. We were returning from holiday and couldn't have asked for a nicer lunch. Well done The Duke's Head!

2  Thank Jenny E
There are newer reviews for The Duke's Head

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Absolutely massive weatherspoons biggest I have ever seen, lovely staff usual weatherspoon menu. Food was served quickly.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The real ale festival was superb. 2 pints and 2 meals for less than £11. Wetherspoons seem to have the formula right !

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took the family for breakfast - pleasant staff, good food and reasonably quick service. You know what to expect with Wetherspoons - great value for money.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I' ve been there for some drinks and something to eat. That was just amazing food, as I said no one. I can't wait for next visit to Leominster on the 7th of april. 100% i am going back to The Duke's Head. George