The Corners Inn
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsthe pubat lunchtimenew ownersset menucomprehensive menucauliflower cheeseb bprices are very reasonablebirthday mealmouth wateringwinter warmeronion ringsrooms are modernhappily stay againfood was fantasticlovely settingpiping hot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This really is a great place to stay over. Only problem was a little confused on arrival as the inn was closed and no notice advising how to contact owner. I phoned and he came out immediately and gave me a warm welcome. Room was in the annex up stairs only a few steps from the main building, being seperate did contribute to a very quiet stay with no noise from other guests rooms which I class as a bonus. The food was very good and meals at night reasonable priced, the restaraunt staf very friendly and attentive making it a good experience for solo travellers. I found the bed comfortable and the shower powerful with plenty of hot water. What more do you need I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Accommodation fine although the carpet was grubby on entrance to the room (my wife pointed this out immediately) We didn't realise the rooms were an annexe a little way from the pub and not the friendliest or enthusiastic welcome on arrival. Pub and grub good, breakfast OK. A little underwhelmed really. Perhaps would not rate as 4*

Room Tip: Be aware the rooms are Motel style across the car park
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Treated ourselves to Christmas lunch out this year,we were not disappointed !!.

The hosts Richard and Susan could not have made us feel more welcome ,the food was outstanding ,we were made to feel like one of the family.

We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

A 16th Century, Grade II Listed black and white Inn in Kingsland lovingly cared for by Sue and Richard. Only 3 miles from Leominster, Shropshire, and ideally placed for Hereford, Ludlow and the Welsh Marches.
Great accommodation with king-size beds; power shower; and only 2 stairs up from the car!
Superb bar with great food, next to flaming fires; perfect on winter nights.

Room Tip: Rooms 8 & 9 would be difficult with heavy luggage. Ground floor rooms perfect for unloading from car!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The confirmation from my initial enquiry was vague, so telephoned to confirm and was treated very abruptly,(male owner) even when I asked if it was a nice room,I was told sternly, " theyre all nice! Look at our website"....phone down! Keep an open mind....arrived, now lady owner not welcoming at all as I arrived outside of hours...3 in afternoon! Had to knock her up to get my room....basically a cabin in the car park! Don't dare ask for anything!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business