“An excellent Birthday Party event for my son - Best Value Party”

Delta Force Paintball Kings Langley
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Kings Langley (Quarrywood) is located in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, just 5 minutes from Hemel Hempstead town centre, easily accessible by car or by public transport. Offering five new and exciting scenarios, including two-storey Castle Wolfenstien set on a fortified hill, speedball arena, and a replica village, all the paintball arenas are set in lush woodland making it an ideal environment to play paintball.
St. Albans, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“An excellent Birthday Party event for my son - Best Value Party”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was an excellent party for our son. Everything from the immediate post booking communication from the booking staff, right through to the guys managing the centre on the day - they were very obviously motivated, engaged, friendly and helpful. TOTALLY impressed!!
All the boys on this party outing were in awe of the paintball, of the maps, of the staff, and....the Pizza's that they put away double quick. Bravo to Paintball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jackthebiscuit010
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kings Langley, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you chose to book your son's birthday party with us. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service. We are thrilled that the call centre and the staff on site lived up to our expectations. We do hope to have the group back in the near future for another day of action packed paintball.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team

Bedford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“REALLY GETS THE ADRENALIN PUMPING!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I know it's only supposed to be a game but I got so involved, I was quite scared of being 'attacked'.

Much more realistic than any computer game!

Great fun.

3 Thank snowfoxrocks
Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A really good day out”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently enjoyed a day's paintballing with a friend and my kids and their friend (aged between 12 and 14). We were very impressed with the level of professionalism and warmth of the centre staff who were all in their teens and twenties. The games were just about the right length (15 mins each way with half a dozen different "zones") with plenty of breaks with free basic refreshments - just as well as the weather was freakishly hot! The staff talked us through safety procedures and explained the dangers of the pesky little paint ball pellets which REALLY HURT when they hit you! The centre was surprisingly well equipped considering that it's in the middle of nowhere and the staff worked hard to ensure we always had serviceable guns (the weapons played up a little during the day due to the weather). All in all very good value for money (about £40 each for a full day including a pizza lunch, all equipment and about 700 paintballs each). A great day out for kids and adults alike.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Martin C
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Day Ever”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My son and I had a truely wounderful time at Quarrywood. Staff were extremely friendly, helpfull and made our day amazing. It was so much fun for both of us (even me Mum) My son particually enjoyed the big battle at the end where everyone joined in! Would reconded this 100% if you want a action packed fun day.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Louise P
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a awesome day”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Quarrywood is a brilliant paint balling centre. From start to finish staff were very helpful and made sure everyone got the maximum enjoyment from the day. Everything was well organised and it was made sure that everyone had fun while staying safe. The game zones were wicked and a lot better than other centres I've been to. All the guys had a great time and we look to go again sometime soon.

Visited June 2012