“Best Day Ever”

Delta Force Paintball Kings Langley
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Kings Langley (Quarrywood) is located in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, just 5 minutes from Hemel Hempstead town centre, easily accessible by car or by public transport. Offering five new and exciting scenarios, including two-storey Castle Wolfenstien set on a fortified hill, speedball arena, and a replica village, all the paintball arenas are set in lush woodland making it an ideal environment to play paintball.
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Day Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

My son and I had a truely wounderful time at Quarrywood. Staff were extremely friendly, helpfull and made our day amazing. It was so much fun for both of us (even me Mum) My son particually enjoyed the big battle at the end where everyone joined in! Would reconded this 100% if you want a action packed fun day.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Louise P

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a awesome day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Quarrywood is a brilliant paint balling centre. From start to finish staff were very helpful and made sure everyone got the maximum enjoyment from the day. Everything was well organised and it was made sure that everyone had fun while staying safe. The game zones were wicked and a lot better than other centres I've been to. All the guys had a great time and we look to go again sometime soon.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rav S
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service from Delta Force - Quarrywood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

The staff members were prompted in explanation, directions was clear and polite with a bit of banter.

Overall I would definitely go there again.

Visited June 2012
Watford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My son could not get enough of his day ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Thank you very much to the team, Im sorry its taken a little time to write up a review, I always believe in giving good feedback where good feedback is due. All the staff made us feel very welcome and were so friendly to us when we went to Quarrywood a couple of weeks ago now, my son had a great day, first with his friend for a birthday trip, and he was so thrilled, that we went the following week with his cousin, I really felt it was great and went two weeks in a row. When I went with him on the 2nd visit, the staff chatted away to me and made me feel so comfortable, it was a sunny day, and there was adequate space to sit and shelter for all sorts of weather, there was free tea and coffee and the toilet facilities were good. If fact every thing was good, my son and his friend and cousin all raved about it and still are. Thank you so much, cant wait to come again..

Julie Watford

Visited May 2012
2 Thank JuneJulie1968
Enfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paintball - Quarrywood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Our son really enjoyed his 11th Birthday paintballing with his friends. The games were well organised and lasted throughout the day. The staff approachable and professional and kept the younger people in order to prevent chaos from arising.

I'd recommend going again, as it was really enjoyable.

Visited May 2012