“Great food, great service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nancy's Main Street Diner
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Grafton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

One of my neighbors told me to check this place out and I am glad I did! The 50's diner theme is cute! I had the Fosters battered fish & chips and my hubby had the pulled pork dinner. You get a nice sized dinner portion. 3 pieces of fish, fries, cole slaw and the best hushpuppies I have ever tasted! The pulled pork came in a heaping serving along with fries, hushpuppies and a salad. We were stuffed afterwards! The servers were great - very friendly and we never were left wanting more drinks. Glad I found this little gem and will definitely be back.

Even though there were constantly people coming in, the wait for our food was not excessive. We visited on a Wednesday evening around 6pm

1 Thank Patchez89

Cleveland, Ohio
“Nostalgic Diner With Good Food and Attentive Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stopped in for a late breakfast on a Sunday...breakfast is served all day that day. The specials board tells you that if you are in a hurry you won't be happy. It didn't take to overly long and the food was pretty good and tasty....my waffle could have been just a little hotter. We will definitely go back to try it again as we really like to support the local mom and pop diners!

1 Thank Lora C
Oberlin, Ohio
“Home made pies...yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

On the recommendation of my daughter, we tried Nancy's and we were pleasantly surprised. This is a quaint small town diner with friendly service and real down home cooking. Real comfort food like grandma would make for Sunday dinner. And you have to leave room for a piece of pie. I usually don't order pie in a restaurant but after watching our waitress deliver several pieces to other customers, I weakened and ordered a piece of warm triple berry pie with ice cream. I understand Nancy herself makes the pies and this was the best pie I've ever had in a restaurant. Most restaurant pies are 80% thickened syrup with a few berries. This pie was packed with an inch and a half of berries with just a hint of thickening to hold them together. I would definitely go back just for a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. Great family place with reasonable prices.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lulu12347
Grafton, oh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boxcar Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Wonderful, nostalgic Boxcar attached to the restaurant that allows you to have breakfast, lunch or dinner in either the restaurant itself or the boxcar that was brought from I believe Boston several years ago. Moderate prices and great food with ample portions and huge burgers.

• Visited March 2014
cleveland
“always enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have been here many times, always good food at very reasonable prices. Quiet atmosphere, and servers always friendly.

• Visited October 2013