1,024 results
All reviewsgolf courseafternoon teanew winglovely groundsgolf breakgolf cluborangery restaurantsconesbridal suitelovely hotelwedding breakfastwedding venuecourse dinnerfour posterwedding receptionlovely roomchristmas party
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My business held a number of training days here and we were given one of the suites to host the sessions in.

The room was grand in size and the quality of the service is fantastic. We had our lunch and tea when we requested and the food was great. Shendish is a venue that is quality with proximity - being based in Hemel Hempstead it is ideal for company events.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We spent day for Asian wedding
Good for 300 guests
Good parking area
Out side catering allowed
Exclusive outside seating for summer

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank nayosa
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed at Shendish manor for one night in Feb 2012. My room was fantastic; a fair bit bigger than most double rooms I've stayed in in the UK, clean, lovely decor and nice views over the golf course. Had a great night's sleep, with no noise or other disturbances .

The food was also excellent quality, as was the service.

Highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Laces08
shendishmanager, General Manager at Shendish Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

What a great review, thank you very much. It’s so nice to hear our team at Shendish Manor are delivering high levels of service and this is a great motivator for when I pass all feedback onto the team so they know they are doing a great job.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to Shendish Manor Hotel in the near future

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Booked this for my boyfriends birthday on fri 18 may we stayed in one of bthe 4poster rooms in the old part and it was beautiful the views were lovely you would not think you were just off main road the room were very clean and comforterble it was great just soaking in the very large roll top bath we had dinner in thr orangery the food was supurbe the staff were very helpful evean at 3am in morning when i had stomach pains {nothing to do with hotel} they bought painkillers up to room for me the breakfast was very good plenty to choose from and very hot overall we had a lovely stay and will be going back a big thank you to all the staff.

Room Tip: rooms in the old part have lovely views and more charater
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank samantha038

Thank you for this glowing review. We try to encourage all our staff to go that extra mile for our guests and I’m pleased to read you experienced this.

I hope you will consider us again next time you are planning a special occasion.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We recently (end of March) held our wedding reception at Shendish Manor & could not have been more pleased with our choice. Originally I thought it was some what over the top to spend so much on a venue but all my fears were put to rest.
Everything went perfectly right from the moment we arrived after the wedding service until we left the following afternoon.
We had booked a number of rooms for friends & family & everyone commented on how good the rooms were. The rooms in the old manor house are amazing. We were lucky enough to have bridal suite No1 which was unbelieveable.
The staff were attentive but not intrusive & catered for everything that was required. My special thanks must go to a lady called Brandie who was our coordinator for the day & without her help I doubt the day would have gone as well as it actually did.
We selected a set menu for the wedding breakfast which was of a really high standard & was served in a very efficient manner.
Overall it was a very memorable weekend & Shendish Manor played a very big part in that.
Shendish is expensive but well worth the money.

Room Tip: Try & get a room in the old Manor house. The new ones in the extension are really good but the old ones just have that really homley feel about them.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew S

Firstly thank you for choosing Shendish Manor as the venue to host your big wedding day and I’m pleased to hear you feel our prices are good value for money.

I know Brandie was delighted to read these comments, it’s always a great motivator to hear such comments when the team get it absolutely spot on so thank you for giving her a special mention.

I’m so pleased to hear you and your guests all highly rated our bedrooms and the food and the service was to an exceptional standard.

Thank you again and I hope you come back and visit us on your anniversary.