“Kay is always giving great service”
Review of The Pommel Horse

The Pommel Horse
Ranked #122 of 210 Restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service is always amazing, even when it's extremely busy. Friendly staff, always can have a conversation with them.

Date of visit: January 2020
Greene_K1ng, Owner at The Pommel Horse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Lovely to read your comments about your experience, I'll make sure to pass them on to the rest of the team. We hope to see you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (437)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I received great service from Jamie at the pommel horse over the weekend. Popped in for a family roast - the food was what you’d expect for 2 roasts for £13. However the standard of service was top notch. Jamie was friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable. I have an extremely fussy child with autism and he made sure our order catered to this. He was also very engaging and understanding with my child who now want to go back to the pommel horse every week - just to see Jamie. Please pass on my thanks to Jamie.

Date of visit: January 2020

Hi Heyitsme Y, great to hear you enjoyed your visit to our pub. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The food was great, great company and great people that make the pommel worth going to recommend to any one that’s up for a nice evening with lovely company

Reviewed January 12, 2020

friendly staff, felt very welcome and all food and drink was to a high standard! Killian served us from the bar and was very kind.would reccomend

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Everytime I come here with my other half. I'm always greeted with a smile and our drinks ready. They know us to the point of nothing needs to be said. I am very confused with the bad reviews here. Always greeted by such a great atmosphere and even when busy, killian makes sure to come say hey and it makes us feel even happier to come. If your ever unsure, I'd advise you come and give it a go before you think anything bad of the place. I love it here! Cant wait till my next visit.