Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$56
Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

The Olde Kings Arms(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$69
Boxmoor Lodge Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Alexandra Guest House(Hemel Hempstead)
$66
Shendish Manor Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$61
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hemel Hempstead Gateway(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$37
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Fuzzy's Farm(Hemel Hempstead)
$153
Pitchup.com
All reviewspetrol stationmeal dealthere is no air conditioningthyme restaurantnight's sleepbusy roadovernight stopexcellent staycooked breakfastplenty of parkinggood nights sleepcomfortable roombudget hotelexcellent value for moneycomfortable staynight stayharry potter
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Friendly and efficient welcome. Parking and restaurant facilities very good. We tried to book for Tring but it was full so this was second choice but were not disappointed. Only needed a light meal in the evening but were made very welcome i the restaurant nonetheless.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I used this hotel last night as a stop over following a family funeral locally. I was allocated room 15. As the windows wouldn't close shut in this ground floor room facing the busy A41 ( noise and security issues) and it stank of cigarette smoke despite being a non smoking room, I asked to be changed. I was then given room 31. I did manage with a struggle to get the windows on this first floor room to close.
I returned from the funeral at 7.30pm. It was very hot and fans were provided as air con is not fitted. You can't have the windows open due to traffic noise, the fans provided are also very noisy so if you want to watch TV you have to have the volume up high!
From 10 pm onwards the herd of elephants in the room above stomped up and down rattling the lights in my room. It sounded like they were constantly opening sliding wardrobes or drawers-these of course aren't fitted in Premier Inns so goodness knows what they were doing. Children were running up and down the corridor intermittently until late.
It was really noisy inside and outside the hotel and it was so hot in the room I just could not get to sleep.
At 0445 I gave up and got up to drive home.
No one was on reception at all to speak to. I left my key in the key drop and left at 0500.
Good night sleep guarantee -I don't think so!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Hi sarahjanetours

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay.
Our main objective is to deliver a high level of service in all our establishments and I'm really sorry that we failed to provide this during your visit. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel.

I would also like to discuss this with you personally, so I will be in touch with you shortly.

Kind Regards

Amy Thacker
Premier Inn Team

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Horrible rooms, so hot you cant breath no ventilation, will never stay there again. Wifi is so slow you can't load a webpage, so they ask you for £5 extra to get a decent connection. Right next to a service station, noise all night.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I have stayed at this Premier Inn before, and returned to find standards are being maintained.
Finding the Premier Inn is easy ... turn off for MacDonalds along the A41 and you will see the Premier Inn alongside.
Parking is easy (and free).
Reception was friendly and very competent; my request for a room at the back (and not on the busy road) was met with competence and efficiency.
I had a meal in the Thyme restaurant ... which was healthily busy but nevertheless very efficient.
There is a lift, and my room met all the usual Premier Inn standards; there is no air conditioning but the windows open; the TV was a good size LCD; there was a good size work desk + decent wardrobe.
I had an excellent night's sleep (I always feel safe with Premier Inn).
Lone female travellers like me really appreciate all of these facilities, and at a very reasonable cost.
My thanks to the friendly team at this Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back to avoid traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2016

First time at this Premier Inn and wasn't disappointed. The staff on arrival were friendly and efficient as usual. The room was on the 3rd floor at the rear facing onto fields. Unfortunately it didn't have any air con but as it wasn't hot it didn't bother us. The breakfast was nice and again the staff friendly and welcoming. For the price I find PI hard to beat.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple