Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$56
Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

The Olde Kings Arms(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$69
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
Boxmoor Lodge Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Alexandra Guest House(Hemel Hempstead)
$66
Shendish Manor Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Travelocity
Hemel Guesthouse(Hemel Hempstead)
$53
Fuzzy's Farm(Hemel Hempstead)
$153
Pitchup.com
Travelodge Hemel Hempstead Gateway(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$37
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewscar parkmulti storeyshopping centrepizza expressair concentral locationfree parkingmeal dealsingle bedchecking ingood nights sleepharry pottergreat value for moneytrain stationstaff were lovelyfamily roombar area
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for work and my van was too big for the multi storey and the nearby carpark was full-the staff went out of their way to help me. With my food as well in the restaurant being a vegan they couldn't have been more accommodating with adapting the dish i ordered.
The hotel is very quiet and centrally located close to several restaurant and coffee shops.
Its a small town so there isn't alot to see or do!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Tom L, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2015

Dear dexter41,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the team to very helpful.

Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a week, this Hotel is in the middle of refurbishment. When we arrived after a 8 hour journey we were told the rooms were very hot due to no air conditioning as it was being refurbished. The heat in the rooms was unbelievable. They do a good night sleep guarantee but will not pay any compensation, will not answer emails or return call, taking legal advice at the moment. Staff are great, food is great but Premier Inn's behaviour has been appalling, good night guarantee isn't worth the paper its written on.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt D
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a relaxed stay in a comfortable environment and I apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. As you are aware, we have a Good Night Guarantee at Premier Inn and I am concerned to read you feel we have not honored this policy on this occasion. I would like the opportunity to investigate further and will be in touch with you shortly. Please be assured that your feedback is very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2015

I stayed here for the Ed Sheeran concert in Wembley, this hotel was close to the train station and was at a great price which was just what we needed. The premier Inn had very friendly staff and the rooms were clean and a great size. Even though we were told when we arrived that the air conditioning was broken and there was renovation going on through out the hotel we had to step over tins of paint to get to our room, and when we got to the room it never cooled down. Also i was a little disappointed with the bed as i have stayed in other premier inns where the beds were a lot comfier and bigger. I would stay in this premier in again due to the cleanliness and location.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear TDRaven23,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I do hope you enjoyed seeing Ed Sheeran at Wembley Arena.
I am glad you found the team here to be very friendly as well as the room itself being clean and a great size. I would like to apologise for the heat in the room. We are hoping to resolve this soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2015

I stayed last week and the staff were so helpful, very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble they did everything we asked for. The food was excellent & very delicious!!
I would recommend to stay there! Thank You!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Tom L, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2015

Dear RobertsFamily15,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy to hear you found the team to be helpful and pleasant and that you found our food to be very delicious.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

Arrived after a 6 hour car journey to be told the air con wasn’t working and the room had a fan. Didn't think too much about it as with a window open and the fan going would be fine. I was running late to meet some people so dropped bag into room and went. Got back late and the heat in the room was stifling, almost intolerable. The window would only open a fraction. Hardly slept at all. It’s a shame as the staff were lovely and the room was clean.

Room Tip: Before booking check the air con has been fixed unless its winter
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a relaxed stay in a comfortable environment and I apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. I would like the opportunity to investigate further and will be in touch with you shortly. I am pleased to learn you were satisfied with the room and our friendly hotel team. Please be assured that your feedback is very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.