“Premier Inn Break in Hemel”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hemel Hempstead
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Premier Inn Break in Hemel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was very impressed by the hotel. Price wasn't too bad, the rooms were comfortable and the whole place was modern and clean, and in a very good location. I would definitely stay in this Premier Inn in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Silcoxski,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.
I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found us modern and clean.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon

Kind regards

Operations manager
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've always found these rooms to be spotless and immaculate. The beds are very comfortable and they even go as far as offering you a choice of different softness pillows.
This isn't a luxury hotel but for your standard night stay they really are the best and provide everything you would need for a short stay; tv, wifi, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Rhiannon P,

Thank you for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor. Your feedback serves as a great motivator to all the staff here at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central.
I am glad you find our beds comfortable and our rooms spotlessly clean and that you find us the best.
We look forward to seeing you again

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel for five weeks from January 1, 2013 as I returned home from Australia to look after my elderly mother post surgery.
The girls/team at the front reception was welcoming from the minute we arrived. Had a rrom ready even thpough we checked in at 08.00am! We had a really fiunctional room with a Queen bed and a single for my daughter. Bathroom was well appointed and even had a full size tub! The room was quiet, clean and well furnished for the money. Everything you woule expect from a amore expensive hotel chain. The breakfast was an amazing way to start the day. Absolute anything and everything you could eat - choice of persoanlkly cooked eggs. They even let me take breakfast away to the bedroom for my daughter to have later when I had to be at the hospital very early in the morning. (not fun for a teen at 07.00 on a dark winter morning) We ate in the restaurant most nights without getting bored. The chef was fantastically accomodating and reheated my M&S bought yorkshire puddings with onion gravy. An absolute must when living on the other side of the world. All the girls were amazingly friendly, and even offered to look after my daughter on their personal days off to save her being beside a hosital bed day in and out. Located so centrally with all the shops on our door step and free car parking adjacent, I dont think you could ask for more for the money. Would absolutely recommend this hotel as a pit stop to anyone. We had to teach a couple of the the Ukraine girls a couple of aussisms such as "gu'day". We also introduced them to the world of Croccodile Dundee. I would happily have anyone of them to stay with us in our house down under if they ever want to travel.

Room Tip: High up, on the side away from the high street.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sally-anne K
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Sally-anne K,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. Your feedback serves as a great motivator to the team here at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central and I will be sure to pass this great feedback onto them.
I am glad you enjoyed your entire stay with us and found the staff welcoming towards you.

I hope we will welcome you back soon - although not for hospital reasons (maybe to take advantage of the shops and breakfast)

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Hotel very close to town centre with plenty of shops and restaurants.
Car parking just a short walk in Riverside Car Park floors 3&4,free parking while you stay at hotel, you just need to get ticket approved by hotel staff.
Breakfast staff nice but could be more understanding to customer service.
Hotel staff excellent.
Room 416 ok bathroom needs decorating and shower head cleaning, also what looks like some blood stains on carpet .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Steve J,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.co.uk. Yuor feedback serves as a great motivator and I will be sure to pass it on to our team.
I am glad you found the staff nice at breakfast and the hotel staff excellent.

We hope to see you again soon

Romford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights with the £29 a night deal on a Thursday and Friday. We found the Riverside car park quite easily after first manoeuvring the tricky Plough roundabout. The car park was safe and well lit at night, and we could see the car from our hotel room. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The room was like most Premier Inn rooms, clean with newish furnishings. There was no dust or debris and no strange smells. There was a kettle and tea/coffee, hair dryer, tv and air con. The windows opened slightly. The bed was comfortable, four pillows supplied. The shower was high (over 6ft) and powerful. There are many shops with 5 minute walk, including, TK Maxx, Debenhams, H&M, Millets, Subway, Starbucks, Tesco Metro, ++

Room Tip: If its hot outside (as it was with us) ask for a room facing east (the shops), so the room will be c...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MeanduEssex,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.co.uk, your feedback serves as a great motivator to our staff and I will be sure to pass it on to the team.
I am glad you found the car park easy to find, and our rooms clean with a nice shower and a selection of pillows. I hope you took advantage of all the close by shops!

We hope to welcome you back soon

Burgh le Marsh, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Travelled here with work colleagues for a 1 night stay, I have stayed in quite a few different Premier Inns and they have never failed (all bar 1) to provide excellent service, the rooms were clean, large and comfortable apart from the overbearing heat, this was the first I had stayed in that had the new cooling system installed in the rooms, yes they did blow out cold air if on the lowest setting and full blast but this was still not enough to cool the room, if these are going to be fitted in all rooms across the chain then they should have the high wall mounted versions, failing that then the desk top type fans should still be in the rooms also. The restaurant/bar gave great service, the food was good, although a little disappointed with the choice of pasta dishes and desserts as I have seen better in other locations, so maybe could do with seasonal menu changes, none of this would put me off staying again though as it was a great location if can get the chance to do some shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Lesley T,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Tripadvisor.co.uk. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and found our rooms clean, large and comfortable. I do apologise for the air con units.
I am also glad you liked the restaurant and bar service and I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the staff.

I hope we see you again soon.

Bedford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

this was the first time for this hotel chain, it was the nearest one to a family get together, warm welcome , great clean large room. Was comfortable no complaints re the room itself or the staff were fantastic, but we did have a room which was hot during the night, it had been a hot day the window was hot to touch, this had then warmed up the room. But as ever the reception lady in morning said others had mentioned this and proceded to give us a refund, we was not that bothered but she insisted, so it was all brilliant. 5 star service would stay at Premier Inn again.

Room Tip: Possibly a room not facing the sun!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear BruceBedford,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on Tripadvisor. Your feedback serves as a great motivator to the staff here at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central and I will be sure to pass on your comments to them.
I am gald you found the room large, clean and comfortable and that you found the staff fantastic, but I am sorry to hear you found the room hot during the night.
I do hope you choose us to stay with again soon

Kind regards