Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$56
Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

The Olde Kings Arms(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$69
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
Boxmoor Lodge Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Alexandra Guest House(Hemel Hempstead)
$66
Shendish Manor Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Travelodge Hemel Hempstead Gateway(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$37
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Fuzzy's Farm(Hemel Hempstead)
$153
Pitchup.com
All reviewscar parkmulti storeyshopping centrepizza expressair concentral locationfree parkingmeal dealsingle bedchecking ingood nights sleepharry pottergreat value for moneytrain stationstaff were lovelyfamily roombar area
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights whilst in the area for a friend's wedding, and overall we were pretty impressed - convenient location within Hemel Hempstead, restaurants within easy walking distance, friendly welcome on arrival, excellent service throughout, very good breakfast and a large room with a big, comfy bed and all the usual Premier Inn bits and bobs in the room. Parking in the Riverside Shopping Centre carpark is free as long as you remember to get your parking ticket stamped at reception. The only thing that let it down a tad was the smoky smell in our room when we arrived - enough to be a little irritating, but not enough to be worth asking to change rooms after we'd unpacked - we mentioned this at reception at check out and they seemed appropriately concerned and took the room number to go and check it. Would definitely consider staying here again if we needed a base in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear CaffTwo,

Firstly I would like to thank you on behalf of our team here for your lovely review. I will be sure to pass all your lovely comments onto them.
I am glad you liked the breakfast and hope you took full advantage of it's all you can eat.
I hope your friends wedding went well and We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed at this hotel loads now and I always come back to it when I visit friends. Clean, quiet, comfortable and a good location. I always book a double room, but on more than one occasion i've been given a family room which was massive considering it's just me lol. If you're not wanting to walk far for dinner or if you don't fancy it in the restaurant on site then just underneath is a pizza express and across the way aroma, and dominos pizza e.t.c so you're surrounded by everything, it's perfect! Staff are lovely and rooms are huge :)

Can be a bit expensive depending on when you stay even with the 'saver non refundable' rate/deal but that's the same with everywhere I wouldn't go anywhere else unless I really HAVE to. 10/10 :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mollie C,

Thank you for your lovely review on our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoy your stays with us! I will pass all messages onto the staff, I am sure they will be extremely happy you find them lovely.
We will look forward to your future visits.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice now within the space of 2 months and was very pleased both times.

The staff on reception and at the restaurant and bar are all very friendly and helpful, we were so pleased with the customer service we received.

Hotel is nice, it's in a convenient location, has a pool table in the bar which makes a nice change, rooms are clean and nicely decorated and the bed was comfortable.

Good food in the restaurant, they make a delicious risotto and have a great selection of drinks at the bar.

Very pleased with the hotel on both occasions.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane_D154
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Jane_D154,
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I’m very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. All comments about the staff will get passed on to them.
I’m happy you felt comfortable in your room and found it very clean, which I will pass on to the housekeeping team. I will also pass on your great feedback about the rissotto to the chefs.
We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very good location right in the centre, perfect for the shopping centre, and nice walks along the streams and gardens. Car raking was good in the multistorey with a footbridge giving direct access to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear AngeF_10,

Thank you for taking time to complete a Review on Tripadvisor.com, we appreciate your valued comments.
Your Review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our valued staff.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as with our surroundings and our close by shopping centre.
Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Don't purchase meal deal always wear slippers as these budget hotels are used by workmen and i think the carpets could be cleaner otherwise the hotel is very clean and tidy not much choice on tv and limited free wifi

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear WilliamM282,

Your Review serves as a great motivator to the team here at the hotel and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our valued staff.
If you didn't enjoy our meal deal offer and would like to discuss why with me please feel free.