Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$56
Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead West Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
The Olde Kings Arms(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$69
Boxmoor Lodge Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$59
Alexandra Guest House(Hemel Hempstead)
$65
Shendish Manor Hotel(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Hotels.com
Travelodge Hemel Hempstead Gateway(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$37
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Fuzzy's Farm(Hemel Hempstead)
$153
Pitchup.com
All reviewscar parkmulti storeyshopping centrepizza expressair concentral locationfree parkingmeal dealsingle bedchecking ingood nights sleepharry pottergreat value for moneytrain stationstaff were lovelyfamily roombar area
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel, having booked and paid for my room online. On checking in at the hotel I was told I had to pay as the money that had been charged from my account before was only to secure the room, they also disputed that the money had been taken from my account and then when I spoke to a third party from a booking company over the phone the two companies began blaming each other for the charges being made to my account. I had to pay for the room for a second time, to be told that in order to be reimbursed I would need to send off my bank statement, which I find appalling. In all of this I found the staff most unhelpful, one of them even downright rude and unwilling to help. When we eventually got your room it was unprepared for the number of people it was booked for . All in all I am most upset and disgusted by the service I received both from the company as a whole and by the staff who were there at the time.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Missjmoz22
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Reviewed March 6, 2013

would recommend a stay very easy for Royal albert hall to drive to. Nice clean rooms breakfast a little on the poor side here but worth a try.
Free parking in an multi story with very easy access to hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, General Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely comment on trip advisor.
We strive to ensure that all of our guests have a joyful experience at Hemel Hempstead Central. I am glad to hear that in this case we have succeeded, however I am sorry to hear that our breakfast was not up to scratch for you.
We hope you had a great day at the Royal Albert Hall and we hope to see you again soon.

David Brown,
Operations Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I heard bad rumours about this hotel. But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The room was just right and the food was great value. I can recommend the mixed grill they seem to get it just right.
The staff were great even when under pressure being so busy

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank markw10

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip advisor.
I am glad to hear that we surpassed your expectations of our hotel, but am slightly disturbed by the bad rumours that you have heard. We do strive to ensure that our guests have a great stay at our hotel.
I will pass your lovely comments onto our staff and we hope to see you soon.

David Brown
Operations Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2013

lovely hotel can not fault anything service was excellant soon as we arrived . the room was very clean and comfortable the staff were very friendly and brilliant service great selection of breakfast looking fowrard to going back soon

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you review about our hotel. I’m very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that from the moment you arrived to the moment you left you found everything excellent. We look forward to seeing to again in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good staff & clean rooms, the only downside is the restaurant and bar area was freezing cold the staff had tried to improve things by using portable radiators but they did very little to help &
the food was only just acceptable ,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
David B, Manager at Premier Inn Hemel Hempstead Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on trip advisor about our hotel. We at Premier Inn try to make our guest’s journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
In this case we have failed to deliver. We have had some difficulties with our heating system during this cold patch of weather that we have been having but are hoping that it will be back up to scratch as soon as possible.
I will pass on your comments to the staff about their service and the food and will try and improve this for you next time you stay with us.