Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good activities for the children

Booked the caving experience for my two grandchildren and husband. All of them are very... read more

Reviewed February 3, 2019
annageezer
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
This is as close to actual caving that you'll get.

Went with my son and grandson who thoroughly enjoyed it...Me not so much but I enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2018
slashdotdashdot

All reviews high ropes taster session climbing wall caves diving offspring fears tunnel helmets plastic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I took my 10 year old and 8 year old to XC climbing and it was the best climbing experience they had. The staff are fantastic from the staff on the desk (Janenne) to the instructor (John) who went out with the children. My kids thoroughly enjoyed this and I would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Very friendly staff, huge car park. The climbing walls have static lines for beginners and they have courses for very young children to the ancient ones too (me). They have a café which allows parents to keep an eye on their offspring. Lots of party facilities for birthdays and also corporate teambuilding.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I climbed here for 3 years and skated here for 2 years and did caving. I am friends with most of the very friendly staff. The XC has great facilities. And is a great place to go if you have no plans. MUST DO

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I am going to xc on the 27th December at 1.00 in the afternoon and doing high ropes with my mum and my dad

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed October 14, 2017

My 6 year daughter had a 1 hour introductory climbing session. Whilst she didn't get very far up the walls she had a great time and was looked after very well.

Date of experience: October 2017