“great place best indain in hemel”

Sahara Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 167 Restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

we have been ordering from this place for many years the service quality of food has always been excellent keep it up guys.

3  Thank meric h

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ordered a takeaway which was delivered very quickly but turned up cold? The food was all bland, so I called back up to say I'm refusing to pay, they sent the manager to my house where he came in and was so rude and said we ate the majority of it which we hardly touched! We had a row after me and my girlfriend asked just for a % back and he refused to give anything back! Then when I said I'll never eat in their again he said good and threw 20 at me trod on my cat whilst walking out the door and slammed my door! Very rude! I'm not one to complaine but if u want bland cold food and an onion Baj half eaten then go here! I swear cause its a restaurant they sell the after marty of what is left over from the restaurant! And I'm a no frills girl but this was discussing!!!!!

5  Thank Sianlouisebiswell
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a bit of a hidden gem as it is tucked away in one of Hemels "suburb" shopping centres and looks very unlikely form the outside!
When you get in, you note the nice decor, wooden flooring and spaciousness.
Food is really good and served on nice quality logo'd plates.
Have been a number of times during the week and always fairly quiet, but it may get busy at the weekend.

2  Thank JohnT-Hemel
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went in on friday with couple of friends was very busy athmosphere was great they attended to us very quickly had our drinks brought to us right away and the waiter explaind to us all the different dishes in full even though they were really busy the place was very clean as usual went back after a month they stil rememberd my name which was nice keep it up boys.

loved the chicken momo starter.

3  Thank jack325R
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Have been going here for years, when it was Gadebridge Balti before the makeover. Great service, good food, not pricey... Whether sit in or takeaway, you know you can rely on Sahara. Was worried that the makeover would change things - it has - but for the good. New decor, furniture, table settings. Very good indeed.

2  Thank ukwlb