“Good meal out for groups”
Review of Chiang Mai Cottage

Chiang Mai Cottage
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Once again myself and eight friends celebrated a birthday on the gourmet night. For a set price you can choose a starter, main, vegetable and rice/noodle. This means easy bill division at the end and its not too expensive.
The restaurant was busy but the food arrived hot and promptly. Some dishes are extra.
We ate a variety of food but the spring rolls and chicken salads were the best starters. Avoid the veg salad, nice sauce but huge veg made eating difficult.
Main meals are smaller than on a la carte but we were all full. Curries were nice and not too greasy. the sweet and sour duck was lovely although this is extra. Pad Thai tasty.
We did not ave puddings or coffee.
We all enjoyed h evening. Good quality food and friendly service.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went here with my daughter and son in law, really nice food and great value for money.

Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service, really good value for money, especially the banquet menus, authentic taste of thailand!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went there with my girlfriend and her family I think Chiangmai restaurant is very nice place to eat and spending with your couple, friends and family. Their have excellent customer service and very lovely food, all the waitress are polite. I will be back again :)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went there quite often all the food is very nice and all the waitress very polite and well look after me and my family. Every time me and my family want to go out we always think of this restaurant, their have excellent service and lovely food, I will be back again

1  Thank Darika Z