“Extortion.”

Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Hatfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Even being a student at uni with untold riches thrown at me from the government, i still felt i was wasting my money at this joint. Not only was the food mediocre but there is no halal anything which severely limited my options. Me and my four friends landed ourselves here around lunchtime which felt like a mad apocalyptic rush. I opted for a Mediterranean salad which is essentially a few variety of vegetables and mostly cabbage with some sour as hell cheese cubes for £8.50?! It gets worse.. we were sat at the most awkward table which barely managed to fit us five let alone our food, whose plates were having a war of their own. Now a couple of points which save this review from one star: service was actually decent and the bottomless drink was a very neat idea. Mind you, Im never going back.

There are newer reviews for Nando's

Reviewed August 21, 2013

It used to be a nice place and my favourite, we regularly go there but now it seems to be all staff is new and they don't know what they are doing. No welcoming at all. I think there are loads of new and unprofessional managers and personally I think my favourite place was crap now. The staff they had before two years ago was amazing and everything was spot on. Also average price for a meal has risen up as well. I do not recommend anyone to go Nandos hatfield anymore.

2  Thank Zzzzuuuu
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice meal this evening. The service was excellent, and the food was very tasty. My daughter and her boyfriend who were celebrating were made a fuss of. Thank you Nando's Hatfield Galleria!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nando's is always good in my opinion - love the seating availability here though and for a big restaurant the service is fantastic

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Chicken, chicken, chicken. Nandos is always a reliable, reasonably inexpensive option! Half or whole chicken with sides is the best way to go!