“A nice stay, but noisy...”

Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hatfield
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Got a room at the noisy part. Smacking of door from the stairs, noise from the cars..
Else the rooms was ok.
The breakfast was ok, but you got thired of it after a few days.

the reseptionspeople was smiling all the time. A smile a day, makes the .... go away... ;)

Room Tip: Rooms away from the parkinglot is quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kim G, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us.

I'm sorry that you were disturbed by the noise from the stairs and traffic from the nearby road. Our maintenance team member will be checking the door you mentioned to adjust as required.

As you stated in your room tip, rooms away from the main road can be quieter. We are always more than happy to accommodate guest requests when possible, so please feel free to contact us prior to your visit.

I will relay your comments regarding breakfast to the Restaurant General Manager in the adjacent restaurant.

I am glad you found the team to be happy and smiley, I will be passing on your lovely comment with your feedback to the team.

We hope to see you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed at this Premier Inn at least 5 times and we would recommend it. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the staff are all vey friendly and helpful. We agree with another comment about the TV volume - it only goes to 20 which is very quiet. The Brewers Fayre next door is a great place for dinner and breakfast. If you are looking for a hotel in Hatfield at a good price - this is the one ! Excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope to see you again soon. Regards John

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn Hatfield recently when attending a friend's wedding. We arrived early (11:15am), and despite check in being at 2pm, they helpfully let us check in early. Very helpful.
The rooms were clean and comfortable, had tea and coffee making facilities, good quality towels and a great shower. The rooms were spacious and very clean, and the staff all friendly and polite.
Our friends were staying in the same hotel, and had issues with noise from a house party taking place outside the hotel. At 11pm, they requested to be moved, and the hotel were very accommodating and apologetic.
All in all, a great experience, and would defninitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback about your stay. I will pass on your comments to the rest of my team.
We will always to our best to check guests in early and will do everything in our power to ensure that your stay here will be an enjoyable one.
I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here and we hope you see you again soon.
Many thanks, John

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The people, were friendly, the whole of my stay was incredible, except for the fact that the TV volume was limited to 20, which was ridiculously quiet I could barely hear it at all. But apart from that, the room was comfortable, spacious and clean and the stay was really truly enjoyable. Would have been perfect if it were possible to set the television to a reasonable volume.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay here, I will pass it onto the rest of team. They really take pride in their rooms and love to here comments such as yours.

We are currently looking into adjusting the TV volume in the rooms, as this is the 2nd comment we have received regarding this. Once again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

We hope to see you again soon,
Regards John

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, the galleria shopping mall is within walking distance and there are supermarkets nearby as well. The rooms are a good size but the only slight negatives was that the TV was really quiet (you weren't able to adjust the volume above 20%), however the hotel was a good price so I can't complain. The staff were really friendly, especially the manager who checked us in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I will look into the TV issue in all rooms to ensure they are at acceptable levels. I will pass on your other comments to my team and we hope to see you again soon. Regards John

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Clean and comfortable hotel, handy for main roads, but our room was very quiet. The bedroom and bathroom were a good size. Convenient free parking. A restaurant was adjacent to the hotel serving budget priced meals.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you ever so much for you comments regarding your stay. I am very pleased that you found everything to your liking. Our aim is to ensure that everyone leaves happy. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards, John

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Booked three rooms sometime ago, paid £18 more for one than the others, I booked them within five mins of each other! Stupid policy that as the hotel gets full....the price goes up. But I had the same service, I got nothing more for my third room? However, it was a lovely stay, clean and staff were lovely. Especially Jon, had a discrepancy with the breakfast bill and he was very amicable and sorted it, an all round good egg! (See what I did there?!) would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Simon B
John M, Manager at Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass them onto the rest of the team. We aim to ensure that all guests leave happy and I am very glad we managed to resolve that breakfast mix up. Hope to see you again soon. Regards John

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hatfield
Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel
Travelodge Hatfield Central
Beales Hatfield Hotel
Beales Hatfield Hotel
#1 of 6 in Hatfield
Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel
Best Western Welwyn Garden City ...
#3 of 5 in Welwyn Garden City
Holiday Inn Express St. Albans - M25, Jct. 22
Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel
Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City H...
#2 of 5 in Welwyn Garden City

Been to Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel? Share your experiences!