“Delicious!”

Okka Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Harpenden
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An all day eatery with a Mediterranean influence serving breakfast, lunch and dinner (in that order).Because we are an all day eatery it means you can come with your kids (for bubble and squeak and a milkshake), you can come with your friends (for a carefully selected ‘Teapigs’ tea and slice of the drizzliest lemon drizzle cake ever), you can come with your other half (for our ‘21 day aged’ rib eye steaks and bottle of Rioja) or you can just come on your own, to enjoy a cup of our excellent coffee and linger over the papers. (Slippers not included).
Milton Keynes
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stopped here for breakfast a few days ago. In fact I had an appointment to go to, so I had a coffee and toast, and then came back later for another coffee and a proper breakfast - mushrooms on ciabatta with egg and topped with crispy pancetta. It was all absolutely delicious, and attractively served. There is a brilliant choice of breakfast dishes. At 9:30 AM and again at 11 AM on a weekday Okka was just under half full, and service was pretty prompt. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed.
In particular I was impressed with the decaf americano. It was the best I've had in ages - rich and fragrant, not bitter, and with a wonderful crema.
Yes, the menu card was slightly dog-eared, but I took this as a sign of a busy and much-loved homely place, rather than a lack of care.

England
“Used to be our favourite place. Now not so much!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Food was very disappointing. We haven't been in a while and every dish was sub standard. Service was slow slow slow. Menu's worn and tatty, tables not laid up properly and when we complained we became invisible. So sad to see what used to be a fab place for food and service go down hill.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
“Brilliant place to go in Harpended.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Amazing hospitality, great menu, great food. My business partner Billy Schwer and I regularly visit Okka. All the team who work here are really friendly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One happy customer”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've eaten in this restaurant for over a year now and have to say that the quality and consistency of the food is amazing. Great atmosphere and friendly Turkish hospitality, I can't recommend it enough.

• Visited July 2013
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been recommended by many people about okka and have been told how delicious there food was. When I went to eat at okka for the first time, I was very impressed with the food service. not only did they have good quality food but a very good atmosphere!
I have been coming to okka many times now and have recommended it to every one I know. When I booked a birthday party here at okka they have gave us the best service!
Thanks Duran for the complimentary! ;)

• Visited July 2013