Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed July 3, 2019
mikebv4
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great place for kids and adults

Reviewed June 24, 2019
Harp008
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews all ages route hemel pathway nicky
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

From Hemel to Harpenden,the Nickey line is a pleasure. We have completed it in stages and always found nearby places to park.

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been using the Nickey line since I was a small buy and now my kids and playing in the same place , it’s barely changed a bit ! Lovely for walks and safe for kids .

Reviewed June 23, 2019

I did some research prior to our holiday of things to do. I found info on the Nickey Line and it was so close to our holiday cottage. Sadly we didn't do the whole walk but managed a couple of miles. It had lovely country views even being so close to the town.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Nice, safe, easy walk. Not difficult terrain, good for all ages. Lots of different routes to take for a lovely walk, run, bike ride, & for all levels of capability.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The Nicky Line is fantastic for a walk or in my case a run on my own or with friends. Path surface is good so devoid of trip hazards and it is a nice pleasant leafy path.