Situated just outside Watford at the entrance to the M25, just off the A41.
Enormous well kept grounds with an on site golf course. Parking is easy in one of the gigantic car parks.
We were greeted a friendly Mitre 'D', who showed us our reserved table in its own private room as we were numerous.
The staff couldn't have been more helpful, providing a baby chair and adapting the menu to suite the very young and young.
Food was delicious, from a large menu, served and presented to perfection.
Quite expensive but great for that 'special occasion'
Well worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grove, London's country estate, is more than a five-star hotel. Set in 300 acres and only 18 miles from central London, the former home of the Earls of Clarendon is also a luxury 18-hole golf resort, a fabulous spa and unique venue for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Also included in The Grove's extensive facilities are three restaurants including Colette’s, awarded three AA rosettes. A 4acre Walled Garden with urban beach, tennis courts and outdoor pool. A selection of bike and jogging trials to enjoy with complimentary bike hire; and Anouska’s Kids’ Club, graded outstanding by OFSTED makes The Grove a parent and child-friendly resort. Lovingly restored to stunning effect, the property fuses contemporary design and original period architecture with exceptionally caring and professional service. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grove Chandlers Cross
- Grove Hotel Chandlers Cross
- The Grove Hotel UK/Hertfordshire, England