“Top B&B”

Holly Tree B&B Bromyard
Ranked #2 of 9 Bromyard B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed one night before my husband had an interview. Welcomed as we arrived and shown to an emaculate room, beautifully furnished. We are both veggies and were able to order a veggie fry up for breakfast or they have an excellent omelette as an alternative. They showed us a range of places nearby to eat and we took their recommendation. After an excellent meal we slept very soudly before coming down to our breakfast table layed, and a generous breakfast later we set off. Even better, my husband got the job so will be staying again while house hunting!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PamHV

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family(6 adults 2 babies) stayed 3 nights .Sharon and Nigel were perfect hosts nothing too much trouble. Very clean and lovely food and a nice bar in the evening. I would certainly stay again and that says it all !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barry W
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just thought I would update since my first review. I have stayed at the Holly Tree for probably 5 visits which must total approx a dozen nights, one of which was with my wife.
Sharon and Nigel are doing a great job of maintaining very high standards. I have stayed in most of the rooms and they are all spotless and very comfortable. I have just returned from two nights in room 5 which is in the photos with the beams which is my favourite now. The bedding is very comfortable which makes for a great nights sleep. Being regulary on the road, three nights a week for the last 30 years I appreciate a good nights sleep when away from home.
The breakfasts are really good. But my favourite is the fresh cut red berry fruit salad with yogurt. But the full English or scrambled egg with smoked salmon is just as tempting.
Well done Sharon and Nigel and see you again soon on the next trip :0)

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank psticks
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was my first visit to the Holly Tree but it wont be my last. The accommodation was clean and well appointed. The breakfast, to my surprise had the vegetarian version of the "Full English " on the menu - a welcome change for myself. My hosts were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Nigel even volunteered to check my oil for me and was very helpful with my car trouble. Rates are reasonable and you are made to feel very welcome, I look forward to my next trip to Bromyard.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Grace C
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed here once, but will be staying regularly from now on. As the other reviews have clearly stated, this is a little gem of a place. The rooms are all spacious, individually styled and virtually brand new. It is super clean and tidy and the owners are the most helpful and accomodating people. I would highly reccomend this hotel for a stop over in Herefordshire.

In fact, if you want an evening meal - you can twist Sharon's arm. She will then twist Nigels' and he will cook it !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathan N
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stumbled upon this B&B on the way back from holiday in Wales and what a fantastic find it was! We only stayed for 1 night but wish we could have stayed for more.
On the edge of Bromyard this B&B is a converted pub and Sharon and Nigel have wonderfully transformed it into a very comfortable retreat keeping some great characteristics from the old pub. It is set in a quiet location and within walking distance of the amenities of Bromyard. The room was very comfortable with plenty of space. We could have chosen to relax in the room in the comfy chairs but instead had a couple of drinks in the private bar downstairs. The service given by Sharon and Nigel was outstanding with fresh milk and a drink on arrival and a superb breakfast.
With WiFi available, this B&B offers everything you need either if just passing through or staying for longer with plenty of tourist attractions within easy reach.
We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel L
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We spent 2 nights here recently. This place is absolutely immaculate (and I am fussy!) and extremely comfortable. Our room was spacious and the water in the shower room (immaculate again) always hot; drinks in rooms and fresh milk and biscuits provided. Sharon and Nigel were marvellous hosts; helpful and friendly without being intrusive. Breakfast was lovely. We will be back! Thank you Nigel and Sharon.

Room Tip: Cannot comment on the others, but our Room, 5, was great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple