All reviews evening meal georgian suite four poster bed great hosts warm welcome bed and breakfast very comfortable room third visit own wine friendly animals excellent food roll top bath beautiful location wonderful stay large table feel very welcome home from home
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was their very first guest when they opened in 2011 and repeated every year, because there's nothing nicer B & B than this, exceptional quality service and good prices, and very good food and wonderful breakfasts all from their own farm / Tommy Malmgren Bläsing Gothenburg Sweden

individually decorated, warm and thoughtful service, wonderful wildlife and beautiful surroundings and very comfortable beds :) then you feel as if you were at home :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tommy M
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to our home Tommy. We thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay and loved your Swedish soup that you for made us. Take care, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I stayed for one night at Huntlands Farm and were extremely impressed by the whole experience. The location in the Worcestershire countryside is simply beautiful. Lucy and her Dad were superb hosts and went out of their way to accommodate us and make us feel welcome. They even mapped out a local walk for us taking in a great pub for lunch en route, it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

The accommodation was excellent, we had a very large and comfortable room with a great view and breakfast was fantastic. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PottsWarren
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

We enjoyed having you to stay and I'm pleased you didn't get too lost on your walk! Look forward to seeing you both again one day I hope.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Huntlands Farm is everything you could possibly want for a relaxing break. The rooms are spacious and there is plenty of storage for clothes. Plenty of delicious food on offer. Lucy was very welcoming and made us feel like one of the family, we would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

We loved having you to stay and especially enjoyed sharing your birthday with you; I hope you enjoyed the fudge and fudge sauce?

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Lovely old converted fam-house, with all facilities, large spacious room, lots of goodies !
Superb breakfast
The best thing about Huntlands farm was Lucy, she made a large family which included our grandson very welcome and we had the run of the house.
We stayed there as we had a wedding at Whitbourne Hall and required ferrying about all over the place............which Lucy did without any complaint, and I'm sure would have provided this service for free if we had let her !
A great place and we would go back again, without a doubt

Room Tip: Larger room at £90/night is true value for money.....................you could hold a dance in there !
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tony S

I'm so pleased you all enjoyed your stay; it was lovely to have a family of 3 generations for the weekend.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I met Lucy on a residential upholstery course in Wales when I learned about her plans for the B&B so decided to pay her a visit this weekend to discuss her future plans with her own upholstery courses . First impressions was the fabulous location as the farm is set in the most picturesque and tranquil countryside. I arrived just in time for dinner along with 2 other guests and a welcome glass of wine. We spent a lovely relaxing evening together along with John, Lucys' father, who entertained us with many amusing stories from the farm.
The rooms are so comfortable and tastefully decorated, including some of Lucys' handywork, beautiful reupholstered chairs. I had the best nights sleep in a long time! Breakfast was a huge cooked full English using all local produce including the farms own sausages and freshly laid eggs which set me up for the rest of the day.
I've stayed in many B&B's over the years with many of them being quite disappointing. Huntlands farm ticks many boxes, most important for me as a solo guest, I found Lucy and John to be so welcoming, relaxed and friendly.
I'm really looking forward to visiting again and wish Lucy all the best with her new business, it can only be a raging success.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your kind words Jill and the encouragement to move forward with the upholstery courses; and of course, thank you for helping us move the sheep on the Sunday morning!!!