“Tor Bridge High big group event”

Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Hemel Hempstead is located in the Hertfordshire hills providing a perfect backdrop for a day of paintballing. The centre is located on an abandoned WW2 American Airforce base, meaning it has unlimited parking space on the massive main runway. The centre has managed to incorporate much of the old airbase's surviving infrastructure into it's base camp and 7 game zones, including villages, large castles, helicopters and graveyards.
Devon, United Kingdom
“Tor Bridge High big group event”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had an amazing day thanks to the great detail Delta Force Plympton went into, right from the beginning when we made the enquiries and they catered every time we made changes. The marshals were amazing throughout the day especially as we had some lively teenagers!
A big thank you for making this day go so smoothly and safely with 40 students.

Visited July 2014
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and safety is paramount, when aiming to create the ultimate paintball experience. Thank you for your fantastic review; we are thrilled to hear your students all enjoyed the day. We hope to have the group back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Northwich, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Holmes Chapel - Delta Force”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My son and his 2 friends shared a wonderful joint party at Holmes Chapel Delta Force to celebrate their 11th birthdays. From the start I was amazed by the communication of the staff when booking the event including telephone calls, texts and emails, offering reminders and helpful hints right up until the day of the event. On the day of the party, marshals helped us to park the cars and pleasant staff directed the boys to get combat wear etc. The manager gave all the parents a talk about how the day would run which put minds at ease and he invited us to help ourselves to free teas and coffees. He even offered advice on 'playing within your budget.' We had pre booked the 300 ball package pp and shared out 50 balls per child per game when they came back for refreshments (which we supplied). This was ample and the boys stayed all day playing 6 games each.

The pizza lunches we pre-booked were adequate and again well organised at lunch time. 'Terminator' also had no problem helping us to light 33 candles on the 3 boys cake!

When the sun went in and we became chilly the mums were delighted to be given a hot water bottle each (even though this party was in July!).

I felt that all staff had a ‘Disney’ attitude – very helpful and happy. However my only thought for improvement was to have a supply of ‘cool compresses’ as two of the party were hit on the neck and were a little upset. However Delta Force awarded these two boys bravery cetificates which later cheered them up!

All in all it was a wonderful day and money well spent. The boys thought it was their best party ever!

Visited July 2014
Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service and we are pleased to hear we were able to provide the ultimate paintball experience, for your team. We have passed your review on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be thrilled to hear of your kind words. We hope to have the team back for more paintball action, in the future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
Reading, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mapledurham is also awesome”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I booked a day's paintballing at the Mapledurham location near Reading for my son and 20 friends for his 18th birthday. We all had a brilliant day, great organisation, a really good variety of games, great location and the marshals were really friendly not only looking after us in the game zone but also making sure we were all fed and watered in between.
Am now busy planning the next visit..........I did need 3 days to recover tho !

Visited July 2014
We are honoured you chose to host your son's 18th Birthday, at Delta Force Paintball, and that everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day. Delta Force is UK’s No.1 paintball provider and has the latest equipment and has been rated 5 stars by the UKPBA for their leading health and safety practises. We are thrilled to hear you are already planning another visit, in the near future.

West Yorkshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delta Force Wakefield”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I took my teenage son and 5 friends (girls and boys) to the Wakefield centre on Sat 5th July. From beginning to end the customer service was great. Customer service staff kept in touch by email and telephone all the way through from initial booking until the day before the event, making sure we had everything booked that we wanted and that we understood how things would run on the day. They emailed through map/directions, forms, safety info...everything relevant to the day. They were friendly, courteous and very helpful.

On the day itself, we were greeted by cheerful, friendly staff who managed the car parking expertly. The registration process seemed to move quickly and efficiently and we were approached by staff on several occasions, making sure we had all the equipment we needed, had found the lockers, toilets, tea and coffee and had either brought lunch with us or had pizza on order. Everyone had a smile and nothing seemed too much trouble for them.

We waited until the safety talk was over then sneaked off to do some shopping. When we returned the kids had just finished the final game and were beaming, they'd obviously had a great time.

Given the huge number of people participating, the whole thing was managed extremely well and the staff at the centre looked as though they were having as good a time as their customers. They even managed to see us all out with a smile and a thank you for coming.

We'll done to all at the centre - we'll be back before the summer ends.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find your comments useful when looking to make a booking. We strive for the highest level of customer service from the time of booking to the moment you drive out and head home. We look forward to having the team back, before the summer is over.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Delta Force made my sons 14th birthday awesome !!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I paid for my son and eleven of his friends to celebrate Harrison's 14th birthday at Delta Force Newcastle ....we went on Sat 21st June 2014 and the day was amazing from start to finish !!! It was extremely well organised and safety was paramount to the staff....the setting was fantastic too and I actually felt at one point I'd enlisted all the kids to the armed forces !!! I thought I'd be bored just hanging around between games but I wasn't the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful with filling up water bottles and showed a real interest in Harrison's birthday celebrations !!! I have to give special credit to the site manager Les who was great and to Omar who was our groups marshall for the day .....all of the kids had an amazing day and I received calls from their parents that night to thank me for the day and say it's the best thing their child said they had ever done....high praise indeed when for Harrison's 13th I'd paid for them to go gliding !!! As I write this review Harrison has a group organised to go back next Saturday to paintball again as he loved it that much and has now got the paintball bug to keep going again and again !!! I thought it was fantastic value for money for the length of time you are there at the site.....give it a go you won't regret it....my only regret is that I was that busy organising Harrison's birthday food I didn't participate but I am next time he has a group going !!! Finally I can't comment on our experience without giving special mention to the senior marshall Chris .....he should really be marketed as the face of Delta Force Paintball as I don't know a hen party that wouldn't want to try this after seeing his face on ad campaigns....now they have the stag party corner of the market but really girls and women alike get yourselves to Delta Force Newcastle.....you will not be disappointed !!!

Visited June 2014
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for your informative review and we are pleased to hear that we were able to make your son’s birthday a day to remember. We have passed your comments on to the centre staff and manager, as we are sure they will be thrilled to hear how much the day was enjoyed by your team. We are sure that the group will have another fantastic day at Delta Force Paintball.