“Really helpful management team”

Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Hemel Hempstead is located in the Hertfordshire hills providing a perfect backdrop for a day of paintballing. The centre is located on an abandoned WW2 American Airforce base, meaning it has unlimited parking space on the massive main runway. The centre has managed to incorporate much of the old airbase's surviving infrastructure into it's base camp and 7 game zones, including villages, large castles, helicopters and graveyards.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really helpful management team”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband dropped my son aged 14 and two of his 13 year old friends at Deltaforce for an afternoon of paintballing. In the past we've stayed with them but this time we couldn't. No need to worry as the manager James was brilliant at keeping an eye on them and ensuring their safety. No-one can wander in without being checked as to who they are with and no children can leave unsupervised. They had a fantastic time and when I went to pick up I found the staff incredibly friendly and capable. Thanks!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank loobie2333
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your son and his friends day at Delta Force Paintball at Oakwood. It's really great to hear that you find our team at the centre very friendly and capable of making sure your son and his friends have a very enjoyable day with us. Delta Force looks forward to having the team back in the near future for another action packed day of paintball.

Kind Regards
The Delta Force Paintball team

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My Paintball Experience- Josh.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked a paintball experience for myself and 5 of my friends and had a truly fantastic day. The Marshalls were brilliantly helpful, the equipment was top notch and the arenas were just incredible, a personal favorite was a scenario called 'Black Hawk Down' where we had to save a pilot that was trapped in a fallen helicopter! All the maps/ scenarios had been really well thought out and the new refurbishments made every arena look incredible! A few of us had forgotten to bring lunch but delta force had it covered! They had an option to book pizza and the Marshalls let us know at every opportunity so we couldn't forget to order it... I would seriously recommend this to everyone capable of taking a hit from a speeding paintball. Thanks again for a brilliant day!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Josh W
St. Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Paintball introduction”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I took my 10 year old son to Delta Force Oakwood for his first taste of paintball and he absolutely loved it.
Great zones with good cover, multiple option of routes during the games. Good variety of game types, with some games having riot shield for an added twist.
The marshals were excellent and great with the way they interacted with us all (excellent safety demonstration). The other staff at the main base were friendly and helpful. We will be back for more.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank PJH473
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Me and a group of mates have been twice now in the last 3 months both times had an amazing time great fun would deffentley recommend it :) marshals are very god had a guy called Harry very funny made the games more fun

2 Thank Steg22
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Day!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I booked a day for my Son's 14th Birthday with friends and they had a fantastic experience. They played when it was really hot and they marshalls made sure that ever got to rest and drink water. My son said that they had lots of games, everyone played fairly and enjoyed lunch as I booked them all pizza!! My Husband couldn't fault the facitlites or staff and I definitely would use Delta Force again. All the boys had a superb day, well done everyone and thank you!!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Kirsty T
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Its great to hear that people of all ages enjoy this activity. What a great way to get the family members together for a reunion, definitely something different and more active than the usual dinner. Delta Force Paintball hosts many birthdays and we are sure the youngest of the group will have a great birthday with us. Maybe the parents should have their own game to avoid missing out on the opportunity of another day of paintball action.

Kind regards