“Fantastic Day!!”

Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Hemel Hempstead is located in the Hertfordshire hills providing a perfect backdrop for a day of paintballing. The centre is located on an abandoned WW2 American Airforce base, meaning it has unlimited parking space on the massive main runway. The centre has managed to incorporate much of the old airbase's surviving infrastructure into it's base camp and 7 game zones, including villages, large castles, helicopters and graveyards.
Hitchin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I booked a day for my Son's 14th Birthday with friends and they had a fantastic experience. They played when it was really hot and they marshalls made sure that ever got to rest and drink water. My son said that they had lots of games, everyone played fairly and enjoyed lunch as I booked them all pizza!! My Husband couldn't fault the facitlites or staff and I definitely would use Delta Force again. All the boys had a superb day, well done everyone and thank you!!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Kirsty T
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Hemel Hempstead, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Its great to hear that people of all ages enjoy this activity. What a great way to get the family members together for a reunion, definitely something different and more active than the usual dinner. Delta Force Paintball hosts many birthdays and we are sure the youngest of the group will have a great birthday with us. Maybe the parents should have their own game to avoid missing out on the opportunity of another day of paintball action.

Kind regards
The Delta Force Paintball Team

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a brilliant day!! My son had the best birthday ever”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I booked for 4 of us to visit Delta Force (Hemel Hemstead) for my son's 13th birthday, we had a fantastic day. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted in a very welcoming way and given all of our kit. All the staff were very nice and helpful and had a real enthusiastic attitude and our marshal (Arman) was brilliant. Will definitely be going back very soon and would highly recommend this experience to everyone of age.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nakeisha S
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent day out”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My son and 4 friends went for his birthday and had a great time. Extremely busy venue but so well organised. staff were happy and helpful, gave the impression that it was also a great place to work. Facilities were good with clean toilets - always a plus for me. Couldn't faut it and will definitely return.

2 Thank VICTORIANGREEN
Luton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oakwood”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

i booked a party of 12 people to attend a day at delta force oakwood. as soon as we arrived we were all very excited 4 of our party had done paintballing before and the others it was a totaly new expireince. we were there for the full day and had lunch included which was a 9" pizza cheese & tomato or pepperoni. I am glad to say what a day from the very first game to the very end was absoulutley enjoyable i am a big fan of call of duty games and could relate that to the game modes that delta force had , what was most impressive also is that over paintball sites only have such scenes as hay bails ,oill drums etc but with delta force oakwood they have properley built villages castle forts and so on. i am a 40 year old male and what i can say is that i will be going much more regulary in the future as i am now addicted and am even looking to buy my own m16 paintball gun which for £10.00 you can upgrde for the day.overall this would get a 10 out 10 foe entertainment and proffesionalism of all the staff we will be back........

1 Thank jediscout
Hertfordshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Dad's & sons day out!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I booked for 10 people to go paintballing at Oakwood, 3 adults and 7 boys, ages 11 - 13. They had a fantastic day, the marshalls were amazingly helpful and fun. Lunch was booked and we were surprised as they all got a 9" pizza each! Definately would book again and would recommend to any friend!

2 Thank EnricaFHertfordshire