“If you love Indian food, it doesn't get better than this place !”
Review of Curry Garden

Curry Garden
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Curry Garden Indian Restaurant and Takeaway in Ringwood Hampshire (near the New Forest on the border of Dorset,) a family run establishment specialising in award winning Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine, serving the town of Ringwood since 1979. We pride ourselves in our strict attention to details, from the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our restaurant and it's facilities, to our polite attentive staff and the highest quality of our finest Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine at a value second to none, only prepared with freshest produce locally sourced from trusted suppliers, several of whom have supplied us over the last thirty years. The restaurant has a fully licensed bar and air conditioning. Parking is available at the front or at the rear of the restaurant. There is also free parking facilities within 300 yards. Takeaway service with 10% discount is available. We are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Special events and offers are advertised frequently, including our 'Bollywood Nights' and Charity Fund Raising evenings. We pride ourselves in our customers' recommendations and feedback, ever eager that Curry Garden Restaurant remains one of the best and most popular Indian Restaurants in the New Forest region.
Poole, United Kingdom
“If you love Indian food, it doesn't get better than this place !”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

They got my drink mixed up but who cares when the food is this good. Very good service, attentative but not too much. Will be eating here again and again and again :o)

Ringwood, Hampshire
“Excellent service and good food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I organised a special menu for a group who all seemed to enjoy the variety of food offered. I was impressed with the courtesy of the staff and quality of the food. Ambience was excellent so overall it was good value for money.

• Visited November 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Best Curry in Ringwood!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Whilst the other Curry houses in Ringwood are also good, this one stands head and shoulders above the others. the Best Chicken Madras I have eaten anywhere and the service is personable and family oriented.

Visited December 2012
LUTON
“A change to the usual”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I admit that I love to eat out alot. Been to loads of restaurants throughtout the country.

This restaurant was a change to the norm.

Was greeted with a smie and helped to my table. Drinks order taken when sat down and given within minutes. On average, on other restaurants, I had to wait at least 10 minutes after seated to be asked for drinks.

Selection of meals were a varity to my liking. i like to experiment when I go to restauant and to my surprises, they were happy to make my experiments without any questions.

The atmosphere was nice and relaxing. Was able to have a conversations with my mates without having to worry about having to strain to listen.

Staff were very helpful and friendly at all times.

Would recommend to friends and family. Hoping to go down there again.

• Visited November 2012
Burley, United Kingdom
“Varied Menu AND Good service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent welcome and choice of dishes. As a vege I was well catered for with a wide variety of main courses. We will visit again.

Visited October 2012