“Excellent and very tasty food”
Review of Curry Garden

Curry Garden
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Curry Garden Indian Restaurant and Takeaway in Ringwood Hampshire (near the New Forest on the border of Dorset,) a family run establishment specialising in award winning Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine, serving the town of Ringwood since 1979. We pride ourselves in our strict attention to details, from the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our restaurant and it's facilities, to our polite attentive staff and the highest quality of our finest Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine at a value second to none, only prepared with freshest produce locally sourced from trusted suppliers, several of whom have supplied us over the last thirty years. The restaurant has a fully licensed bar and air conditioning. Parking is available at the front or at the rear of the restaurant. There is also free parking facilities within 300 yards. Takeaway service with 10% discount is available. We are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Special events and offers are advertised frequently, including our 'Bollywood Nights' and Charity Fund Raising evenings. We pride ourselves in our customers' recommendations and feedback, ever eager that Curry Garden Restaurant remains one of the best and most popular Indian Restaurants in the New Forest region.
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Excellent and very tasty food”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Visited on several occasions with family and work colleagues. Service has always been good and food excellent. As a major carnivore I was particularly impressed with a vegetarian fruit based curry the lychees in it which a friend had. Never had before but have had on several occasion since and love it. Always been fairly early in an evening so don't know if service level changes when busier. Recommended.

Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Spent 4 days in Ringwood recently househunting and ate at this restaurant twice we liked it so much. The staff were friendly, helpful and couldn't do enough for us. We tried different dishes on each visit and loved them all. We tried the different bangladeshi main courses on the second visit and really enjoyed them. The spicing of the food is very good - not all about heat but much more about flavour.
Having found a house in the area this will definitely become our new favourite indian restaurant. The best we've had - and we currently live near Bradford!!!

• Visited August 2012
Corona, California, United States
“Best Curry I've ever had.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Being from California, you don't get many Indian restaurants. So When im on holiday visiting my partner in the UK, I always make him go to indian food places since it's my favorite.

We were in Ringwood for a training course for him and I decided I wanted Indian again (We previously had it at Indian tree, the service there was appalling), so I went on trip advisor and saw how highly Curry Garden was rater, and very rightly so. I was greeted with a cheerful hello, and how are you's, and they made sure my order was correct, and it was. They had me sit in a lovely part of the restaurant while I waited, which made me wish I would of eat in instead of taking away. The decor was nice and music was pleasant. I was brought ice water while I waited for my food and I felt just relaxed and at ease.

When it was time to pay, he made sure that everything was correct and double checked, and I really appreciate that. The service was just great!

The wait was short, and another man had brought me my food to go, and he made sure again that it was all correct, which is also highly appreciated, cant tell you how many times i've gotten home with the wrong stuff.

Let me tell you, when I opened up the food containers....oh my goodness....it was amazing, smell heaven. I had the Chicken MEETA-KUDHU and it really was the best i've ever had. I ordered popadoms and they gave me extra, which was a lovely surprise! The pilau rice was the best i've ever had.

Overall I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants great service, amazing food, and exceeded my already high standards.

Wish I didn't live in California, or I would try to come here more often :D

• Visited September 2012
bournemouth
“Unbelievably poor customer service”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Ive heard good things about this restaurant but unfortunately never got to the stage of trying the food so can't really comment on this.

Restaurant seemed nice, much larger than it seems from outside.

However the customer service from what seemed to be the head waiter was so poor I had to walk out. I found myself in a situation in a busy restaurant where I either make a scene or I pleasantly walk out. With hind sight I should have done the latter but that's not really me.

Want my advice, go down the road to The Masala, not great to eat in but do fantastic food for a take away.

1 Thank mikeyd80
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“An excellent curry house”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

After eating hundreds of currys over the years its fair to say the Curry Garden rates right up there with the best.
Great food and always great service.

Visited July 2012