“Holiday lunch!”

Lovitaly
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lovitaly Ringwood ITALIAN CAFE' - RESTAURANT - WINE BAR We are OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK from early morning serving freshly cooked BREAKFASTS, authentic Italian coffee and homemade cakes. At LUNCH and DINNER time we provide an authentic Italian experience full of flavors. Everything is FRESHLY COOKED on the premises by our lovely kitchen team. Watch out for our weekly CHEF'S SPECIAL MENU with fresh FISH & MEAT SPECIALITIES from the best Italian tradition. We are FULLY LICENSED and provide an extensive WINE LIST, a nice selection of beers and cocktails to enjoy with our nibbles and light bites. While you are there you can't miss our Peach Prosecco BELLINI! Lovitaly is also the perfect location for a romantic meal and your special occasions. We offer FREE PRIVATE HIRE of our upstairs room for up to 25 people Walk-ins are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. WELCOME TO LOVITALY!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A genuine Italian bistro, we had the lunchtime special menu (two courses). The food was very good and the service was too. Staff were extremely friendly. The only negative comment I have is that the tables are very close together so if you had someone noisy next to you it could be quite intrusive.

1  Thank Shaun D
Write a reviewReviews (358)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went yesterday and had an amazing authentic Italian meal for dinner. Service was fantastic and everyone was super friendly and welcoming. Hubby is a vegetarian and I’m a vegan and we had lots of choice. He had the parmigiana to start and I had the bruschetta- both were delicious. And for mains we each had a pasta dish (he had the funghi and I had the garlic and chilli) and both again were superb. We each had the Syrah to drink and it went really well with our meals. Thanks for having us and putting up with our newborn son who was definitely really for bed by the end! Would definitely come again.

1  Thank Shefmeister
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a fantastic lunch. best Italian within 100 miles.
Staff are brilliant and wine is great value for money.
If you don't like Lovitaly, then you don't like true Italian food.

1  Thank myoldman2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I ate at LovItaly with a friend and whilst they enjoyed their food, mine was a disaster. My starter was garlic bread which was a large pizza base with a little garlic butter in the middle, not a good start and things were to get worse. I had ordered melanzane alla parmigiana and, when it arrived, some time after the other two had been served, it was obvious that it was burnt. I tried to eat it, but it was just hard, chewy black cheese with a little aubergine/tomato sauce on top. I consulted my husband and we agreed to complain. Everybody was very good about the matter, apologised profusely and very quickly (rather too quickly) replaced my meal. This time it was scorching hot without the inedible cheese base, but it still tasted burnt. This is NOT their best dish and, to their credit, it did not appear on the bill. Also, we were given a complimentary glass of liqueur each which was nice.
My husband felt that the pasta portions were too big, probably creating a lot of waste.
A small, but important point....we do not expect to go to an "authentic" Italian restaurant with Italian owners, and find spelling mistakes on the menu e.g. "proscuito" (prosciutto?) and "Pulia" (Puglia?) amongst others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a lovely evening at Lovitaly for a meal with my pals. The staff were delightful and attentive & the feel of the place was fantastic!
We crammed the many of us around the largest table then the wine list arrived and we got a little more loose after that.
The food was amazing; freshly made pasta, Italian mozzarella, and oh the wine.
So good I had 2 desserts.
I will happily visit again

1  Thank Gareth D