“V&G - excellent”

V&G's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO V & G'S RISTORANTE ITALIANO RINGWOOD For that special eating out occasion we hope that you can visit our restaurant for an authentic and romantic Italian meal sometime and look forward to seeing you soon. There are tempting daily blackboard specials and great value meal deals lunchtime and early evening. Not to miss our 'Market Day Offer' every Wednesday. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Very good Italian food and very attentive staff. Excellent value for such quality and great flavours of Italy.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

myself and my partner went for a lovely meal at vinnies place . The food was very nice staff very freindly . ITS nice to see Gramo front of house istead of in the kitchen cooking.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Vinnie & Grammo must be congratulated on this superb new Italian restaurant in Ringwood. Stylish decor , comfortable and with a great warm & relaxed atmosphere.
Starters well presented and pasta main with light fresh pasta and delicious (had tagliatelle with chicken leeks & dijon mustard) - very yummy - could have eaten a second platefull!!
Will be recommending to all our friends and wish these guys all the success they truly deserve.
We will be back again & again & can't wait!!!

1  Thank Sue and Brett J
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Been there twice, was shown around the kitchen first time, to view their new stone based pizza oven by a very proud Chef. Sure enough, the pizza's we had were thin, crispy and the topping's delicious. I went for a steak the second time, supplied by a local butcher and cooked medium rare to perfection with a mouthwatering sauce and superb al dente vegetables. This restaurant has a lovely ambience.

1  Thank JCvideo
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went here for my Birthday food was excellent only the service was a major let down there was no upsell of drinks although myself and partner had some left we could have been persuaded to have another if asked. I asked for butter go my bread but by the time he had remember we had finished was a shame also a check back on my meal would have been great ... on the othethand the camari was cooked to PERFECTION and I would be willing to try again

1  Thank Smk1994