“What a meal !!! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Christchurch
“What a meal !!! ”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Clean and tidy restaurant ! Non intrusive staff , awesome meal will be back to sample they're delights further ! ..... Well done guys you are a hidden gem !!!
This restaurant is without a doubt Value For Money which is rare now a days !! Awesome little touches on the dishes you can tell care has been taken with planning the menu !!!!...... These complements by the way are coming from a very critical chef !! Well done !!! See you soon .

Ringwood, United Kingdom
“A Nice Surprise - Don't judge a book by its cover.”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have lived, eaten, and drunk in Ringwood for over 10 years. I have dined in all the usual establishments, and fancied something different. I consulted Tripadvisor with interest to see what it would throw up on my doorstep, and wow a top rated restaurant within minutes of my house. Initially I couldn't find it as its above the local kebab shop. I cant believe I have never noticed it. I drive down the High Street 2-3 times a day. The approach to the restaurant via the rear of some shops is not ideal. Once inside, it leaves you with a feeling of disappointment. Its big, impersonal, with dubious decor and Christmas Tree lighting. This is where is just gets better and better. The staff were very attentive and showed me quickly to my table. The service was slick, and food was fabulous, I was warming to this place as quick as my Thai Green Curry was warming me. All in all a great meal, at a great price, and superb service with a smile. Definitely going back very soon!

• Visited July 2014
Ringwood
“Excellent! Best meal out for a long time.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I eat out a lot and this was exceptional. Three of us had very different meals (including one vegetarian) and all were excellent. I highly recommend the Jungle Curry.

• Visited July 2014
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“vegetarian Thai”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Thank you for the lovely food....more vegetarian would be great as yor yellow and red Thai curries are lovely.

• Visited June 2014
“Good all rounder”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

What this restaurant lacks in setting and swanky design it certainly makes a up for in service and good honest food. As we walked with elderly mother across the car park we were cheerily greeted by staff arriving for their shift and the warmth and efficiency of the service continued throughout the evening.
Set in a converted snooker club there is plenty of room, the tables are well spaced and the high backed leather chairs exceptionally comfortable.
Our order came with an error, the wrong dish was brought, this was quickly replaced and apologised for. For the location and cost the food is good. Whether you're ordering spicy or sweet the flavours are clean and fresh. Will return soon!
NB....over the Cancer Research charity shop...enter through the car park at the back

Visited June 2014
Ashley H, Manager at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for your honest and pleasantly refreshing review, it is so nice when we receive good feedback for all the hard work the staff put in.

I am sorry to hear that a mistake was made with your order and pleased that we were able to deal with it immediately and to your satisfaction. We do recommend to all diners, if there is something wrong let us know and we will do everything we can to put it right.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.