“Wonderful setting, friendly hosts, delicious food and stunning countryside.”
Review of Forelock Farm

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ringwood
Forelock Farm
Ranked #16 of 21 Ringwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed here with friends and we had a lovely time. There were beautiful walks with stunning views and one of the best breakfasts I had in ages, our hosts were friendly and helpful and the bed was more comfy than my own. The whole place was spotless and we made to feel very welcome. I will definitely be going back. The breakfast alone would be worth the trip.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Forelock Farm

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night at this lovely farmhouse and felt instantly at home. Lu and Paul made us feel so welcome. The house is beautifully decorated, our room was very well equipped and comfortable and the breakfast, which was served in their gorgeous living/dining room, was freshly cooked and beautifully presented, We felt like we were staying with friends, they are such a lovely couple and we wished we had booked for a longer stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SueBer24
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What a fantastic place, my friend and I stayed at Forelock Farm in July for 2 nights with our 2 horses.
We couldn't believe just how perfect everything was.
We were made to feel so welcome and Lu and her husband were just really lovely people.
The food was AMAZING and the horses had a beautiful paddock to stay in with plenty of grass. We could just tack up and ride directly into the Forest through a gate at the back of the field and ride for miles - just incredible!
Would recommend Forelock Farm 100% for anyone wanting some peace and tranquillity... We will be returning next year without a doubt :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the Purple Room and it was a very hot weekend and this room remained very cool with a b...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My friend and I stayed at Forelock Farm with our horses and had a truly perfect weekend! Lu and Paul make you feel completely welcome - nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are bright, clean and beautifully decorated with comfortable beds and oustanding views of the forest. Prices are incredibly reasonable, offering real value for money.

Breakfast was amazing with a wide selection and everything cooked fresh. Lu was then on hand to give us suggestions of lunch/dinner venues and places to visit.

I would highly recommend staying at Forelock Farm and will definitely be booking again for next year!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends