“Shabby Chic that actually works.....”

Framptons Cafe Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Ringwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Shabby Chic that actually works.....”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Had coffee this morning in Framptons in Ringwood. I have been for coffee and brunch on a number of previous visits to the area but decided it was time to sing its praises. The atmosphere in this place is truly spot-on. It succeeds where many others fail with just the right amount of everything; it is relaxing, the music is chilled and the food and drink is good and at a reasonable price. The owner's background is, I believe, in branding and it shows. It's the sort of place that makes you want to move permanently to Ringwood.....and they welcome dogs - always worthy of a good review for me!

New Forest National Park Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Stunning”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Parisian shabby chic! Our first visit on a wet lunch time was fantastic. Great service, atmosphere and food. Decor is high end shabby, and is a rare treat in sunny Hampshire. Will be back soon.

Visited August 2014
New Forest
“Great cocktails”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Just spent another pleasant evening in Framptons. As ever the cocktails were excellent, with Ben creating a variety of exciting flavours. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed and we will be returning again soon and often. Framptons is a real asset to Ringwood

Verwood, United Kingdom
“Disappointed, sad...”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We arrive, a party of three to celebrate my daughters university entry
I haven't been here before and fortunately I had booked a table
The table was next to the kitchen and oh so rustic, which I liked but please don't forget to clean the tables? Our table was also rather wobbly
We ordered cocktails and were refused one as my 18 year of daughter had no id
It turns out that this is their policy. Rather over the top? She was with two adults and this is not the requirement of our current legislation! But ok we had to have one less, but she got offered nothing to replace her cocktail, only tap water! Our candle had depleted so I asked if we could have a replacement as I'm a fan of candles. Sadly they didn't bother. I was amazed to see the cakes were not covered and people were drinking coffee right next to them! Yuk one lady had her handbag in one of them, may be a few hairs too? Anyhow I ordered a naked burger. It was served on a wooden board. I do like these but they are ever so unhygienic ! Our boards looked pretty old and must be harbouring lots of bacteria in the grooves? But I have to say it was the best tasting burger I have ever eaten, the salad was the best dressed. There just wasn't enough of it. My husband had cheeseboard for afters which oh dear there wasn't much to it! It also arrived sometime after my daughter finished her dessert. My cocktail was amazing. The handling of the alcohol incident did put a bit of. Downer on the afternoon but I would like to go again for that burger!
I noticed the Sunday dinners were also served on a wooden board, maybe they just don't like china?

1 Thank kimychoo
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Fantastic menu and vibe.”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I always stop at Framptons when visiting Ringwood. The atmosphere is very positive and relaxed. Whether you fancy a cup of delicious coffee and a scrumptious piece of cake or you're hungry enough to have some lunch, you'll feel at the right place. The entire menu is very affordable. It's also one of the places where you feel very comfortable visiting on your own.