“Who knew!”

Framptons New Forest
Ranked #26 of 66 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Who knew!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time yesterday and really loved the decor and ambiance. Who knew this little gem was in Ringwood? Lunch was served very promptly and accurately. Tasted great.

Hope to return to try out the breakfast menu next time!

Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Lively and interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have now visited Framptons for Coffee and snacks many times both on my own and with friends: such a lovely friendly atmosphere always, and attentive service by liveried waiters. Love the fresh pastries and interesting filled sandwiches: delicious coffee.
Luckily has free Internet available to all (code on receipt) to catch up on mails and stuff.
it seems to be getting more and more popular with a buzz in the air. Just love the eclectic collection of memorabilia around the walls: must be a lifetimes collection that has found a home.
Newspapers and mags available to read or chat!
Recommended to those who like a change up from Neros!

1 Thank Doogleboy
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Should I, or shouldn't I?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have been into Framptons before during the daytime and it can be quite busy even then, in an evening even more so. Having said that, we have never had to wait too long before a table became free, although I could imaging this may be an issue when it's very busy and it can get like that sometimes, it's just so popular. It seems to apeal across ALL age ranges and the atmosphere is very in keeping with the style of place it is. As it is so popular, it can get a bit noisy, so may not be conducive for a quiet meal for two! Also went for a breakfast, which was very nice indeed, couldn't fault the food or the service, excellent all round.

1 Thank Paul T
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were invited here for a birthday celebration and on reading the reviews on here my heart somewhat sank. Not so much for the variable food reviews but the frequent references to shabby chic, a style that was fashionable in London in the past but thankfully seems to have had its day. Indeed it was with some dread that we set out for the evening.

Well what a pleasant surprise, the food was really rather good, the beer excellently kept and the small wine list contained some great value, interesting wines and even the decor wasn't the car crash disaster I feared. We ended up having a great night and I would happily return.

Hands up, my assumptions about Framptons were completely wrong, they have got a great little venue here which is deservedly popular. Great value for money as well.

1 Thank NW G
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
“One of the best cafés I have come across”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I visited Framptons for the first time today and I can honestly say I received the best Cappuccino I have had in a long time.

The lady that served us seem very polite and professional.

The decor has a stunning vintage / shabby chic look creating a great and atmosphere.

I will be returning again when I'm in the area.

1 Thank Carl065