“Thrilling for Dad and son”

Go Ape Moors Valley
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Ringwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Situated ten miles north of Bournemouth, our leafy outdoor hideout at Moors Valley Country Park is famous for its adventurous woodland play and cycling trails. Our Dorset adventure not only boasts a double Tarzan Swing it also features a Skateboard Zip for visitors to jump onboard. Go Ape Forest Segway and Tree Top Junior are also available for all to enjoy!
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow - this was great! Well organised, great people, fantastic setting. My five year old managed to do the Junior course with help and encouragement. This is not for the faint hearted but he loved it! I loved it too! Went at half term and it was virtually fully booked so book ahead. Paying for parking was initially a downside until we realised all the other stuff you can do in the park - play trail (absolutely great walk with kids climbing/investigative constructions every 100 yds or so), cycling, cafe (with reasonable food), segway trial etc. The woodlands are open to dogs too.

1  Thank Nick S

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Typical go ape very good, but dont get stuck behind a group.
Brillant childs go ape course there as well as the sedgeway which i will be trying soon

1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed October 9, 2012

What a nervous, energetic, exciting day we had.
Went with 4 young ladies on my step daughters hen weekend.
Alex our handsome instructor was brilliant, I loved him lol, he was so understanding and did not leave my side until I was on 2nd course (Thank you Alex).
Anyone should go and give it a try, if I can do it anyone can. If your scared of heights dont worry you will not fall, but still scary.

1  Thank Sylvie M
Reviewed September 24, 2012

went there with my partner ad two boys, excellent day out. Part from the adventure park , there are many nice walks through the forest and lots of cafes to stop by and have a refreshment. There are five different levels that gradually get harder, i would recommend it highly.

1  Thank celiamark
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Finally something for all ages to enjoy! The safety briefing was excellent so I felt completely safe and relaxed. Not cheap but the whole experience lasted about 3 hours so not too bad and something a bit different.

1  Thank KYT1107