“MMMMHHHHH Chocolate”

Add it.
Oh La La Chocolat!
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stopped here, went in before we realised it was chocolate. Never seen so many choices for hot chocolate. Friendly staff, and great chocolate.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Oh La La Chocolat has the best coffee in town, for very reasonable prices, and the friendliest staff too. I disagree with the previous reviewer - although I accept that some people may object to dogs in restaurants, there is a clear sign outside stating that well-behaved dogs are welcome so potential customers are able to choose one of the many other coffee shops in Ringwood where dogs are barred if that is their preference. Personally I would much rather drink my coffee in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where human and canine customers are welcomed - a godsend for those wanting to take a break mid-walk.

1  Thank Suze23
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Yes this is a lovely place with a friendly atmosphere and the hot chocolates that my wife and I had were superb.

But .... dogs in a food establishment is a definte no-no ! We're not dog haters, we love dogs and have 2 of our own, but dogs, by their very nature (how they love to slurp at their nether regions !) are unhygienic, and should not, with the exception of guide dogs, be in restaurants.

1  Thank Ted K
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I never write reviews, but felt I had to for this lovely cafe! Really friendly staff, fair priced menu, nice cosy vibe where customers are so relaxed that they begin conversations with other tables (pretty unusual for Britian!). The hot chocolates are certainly something special - my favourite is the turkish delight flavour. Definite plus that dogs are allowed in - its a lovely place to go at the end of a walk, and the fuss that is made over dogs (including free dog chocolates) is very charming. I am sadly aware that many businesses in Ringwood are closing down due to the recession and high rent, but I very much hope that Oh La La Chocolat bucks this trend. If you haven't popped in already, make sure you do soon!

1  Thank brightonbelle_12
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We've bought some lovely chocolates from this shop (the range changes regularly) both for ourselves and for gifts. We've also enjoyed many hot chocolates and milkshakes in the cafe. It really is a gem in the heart of Ringwood.

This year my daughter wanted to have a birthday party and Gillian, one of the owners of Oh La La Chocolat, said that she could have a party in the cafe. It was a great chocolate themed party - chocolate pizzas were made, party games were enjoyed and it finished with a chocolate fondue. It was lots of fun and my daughter will certainly remember her 6th birthday. Many thanks to all of the team.