“Good but not excellent”

Boston Tea Party Ringwood
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Ringwood
Cuisines: American, British, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent café group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. BTP Ringwood found its happy home in the historic building of Frampton’s Mill which part of the fabulous & fashionable Furlong Centre in Ringwood.
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Good but not excellent”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for a pot of tea, diet coke, a tea cake and a bagel so not exactly complex. Drinks arrived no problem but after 10 minutes and having finished our drinks I had to go find the food. It was sat in the kitchen. Food was simple and ok but lacked that little extra value add. The offer of jam or something with the tea cake would have been nice even if an up sell. So much missed potential in a lovely setting. We will return and let's hope they raise their game.

Bryony W, General Manager at Boston Tea Party Ringwood, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations during you visit. We believe every customer should have an experience when visiting us so I hope you will return and we can deliver that to you. Thank you, Bryony.

“Great coffee, service and West Country Breakfast”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

There is a great atmosphere in the old mill whether it is a weekday or at the weekend. Although it is part of a small chain you get a real sense of pride from the staff and the coffee and food are really good.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am extremly pleased you get that feeling of pride from my staff as we all believe in the quality of what we produce. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Bryony
“Best Coffee Around”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Having been here three times now in the past few months, I feel confident in saying its the best coffee around. Great atmosphere, delicious food, awesome coffee in a lovely building. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and service was prompt and efficient. Make it a point of stopping by for a coffee..

Wow!! What a great review!! Glad you enjoy our coffee as much as we do, see you soon. Bryony
Hampshire
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends and colleagues, especially early morning! I had a lovely croque monsieur and a well-made macchiato - more seating upstairs overlooking the main restaurant, which is where I would recommend you sit. It became very busy from 10am onwards -- another time I might try one of their cakes, which looked delicious...
Personally, we found the staff very helpful and my breakfast arrived, freshly cooked, within minutes of my ordering.

• Visited January 2013
Bryony W, General Manager at Boston Tea Party Ringwood, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your coffee and food as we think they are excellent. The croque monsieur is a fabulous addition to our menu, be sure to try some of the other things and let me know what you think. When you come back and have a cake, be sure to try the white chocolate and raspberry blondie as it is one of our best. Thank you, Bryony
England, Salisbury
“Rude”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This establishment needs to train their staff on what good customer service looks like. Have been in twice since it changed from framptons. Whilst the cakes do look delicious don't expect them to come with a smile or any warm atmosphere.

1 Thank Sparky_28
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I'm extremly disappointed to hear you have not recieved the level of customer service I expect from my staff. Your comments will be passed on and training will continue to ensure your experience is not repeated and every customer recieves the Boston Tea Party experience they deserve. Once again, thank you for you review, Bryony.