“Rude”

Boston Tea Party Ringwood
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Ringwood
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent café group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. BTP Ringwood found its happy home in the historic building of Frampton’s Mill which part of the fabulous & fashionable Furlong Centre in Ringwood.
England, Salisbury
“Rude”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This establishment needs to train their staff on what good customer service looks like. Have been in twice since it changed from framptons. Whilst the cakes do look delicious don't expect them to come with a smile or any warm atmosphere.

1 Thank Sparky_28
Bryony W, General Manager at Boston Tea Party Ringwood, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I'm extremly disappointed to hear you have not recieved the level of customer service I expect from my staff. Your comments will be passed on and training will continue to ensure your experience is not repeated and every customer recieves the Boston Tea Party experience they deserve. Once again, thank you for you review, Bryony.

Southampton
“Break free from those chains”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Guys what makes you sit in those coffee shop chains being served from the same menu that does not change from North South East or West ????
Lots has been said about globalisation recently so just try a small independent shop. this place breaks free from the boring norm, try it......

• Visited January 2013
What a great review!! You are my new favourite customer!! Bryony
London, United Kingdom
“The air of an independent and the certainty of a chain... The best of both worlds.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I used to love my local Boston Tea Party in Bristol and was excited to see them come to Ringwood; made a nice change from the dull choices of Costa Coffee/Starbucks. I've been here a couple of times over the last month or two and each time the food has been very good, the coffee decent, the staff friendly and considerate and there has always been a table free. Yes, some of the items seem a little more expensive than they need to be but you get what you pay for.

My eggs benedict this morning succeeded where so many restaurants fail: the eggs were poached to perfection, the hollandaise sauce superbly rich whilst still slightly astringent, the ham was well cured and my spinach extra delicious. I was delighted. My only criticism from this morning is that the ham with my breakfast was straight from the fridge and very cold, which was a pity as everything else on the plate was lovely and hot.

• Visited January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoy our food and we pride ourselves on using the best quality products and delivering a fabulous menu. We want to make every customers visit to BTP Ringwood an experience and not just having a 'cup of coffee' in a cafe. Therefore i'm gald you seem pleased with how we are doing here. Thank you, Bryony.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Average.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I liked this place when it was independently owned and used to go there regularly, but BTP is not for me I'm afraid. I don't like the self service aspect, the menu is limited and over priced and to be honest, I didn't find it it either tasty or value or money.
Even sitting outside is no longer a pleasure as you have to sit at large picnic tables with others new so can't even enjoy a nice coffee and one pec and quiet.

• Visited December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us here at BTP Ringwood! We pride ourselves on excellent tasting and quality food. I'm sorry we did not live up to your expectations during your visit. If you would like to suggest some changes I'm more than willing to listen to them. Thank you, Bryony.
“Fantastic service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We are local and visit regularly, at least twice a week for breakfast plus numerous other lunches and coffees. The service is always fantastic and the food is great. The manager always puts in a great effort to make us feel welcome, that and the rest of the friendly staff are what keep us returning. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Thank you for your amazing review!! I hope you know that we look forward to seeing you as much as you look forward to coming here! See you soon! Bryony