“Enjoyablemeal”
Review of Seven Fish - Ringwood - CLOSED

Seven Fish - Ringwood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One of two Seven Fish locations. The other is in Midhurst.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enjoyablemeal”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Offers a good choice of menu and food is of high quality. The service was also excellent although the restaurant was very quiet when I visited so thing may be a little slower when it's a bit busier. Nice touch being able to see the chefs working in the kitchen. Definitely worth another visit.

Ringwood, United Kingdom
“lovely food and great ambience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Recently moved to Ringwood and ate here following a book event with Jeffrey Deaver. Staff were friendly and helpful and enjoyed a half price cocktail as it was early. Excellent specials board with a variety of both fish and meat dishes as well as the standard menu. Plenty of choice and the food was beautifully cooked. Had the swordfish with a spicy risotto and would definitely have it again. Am sure it won't be the last time we eat here

1 Thank girty691
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Wonderful eating experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The building was clean, tidy and the layout was easy. the drinks were the normal average price and the food was really really good, obviously an excellent chef was working there and staff were friendly, didn't have to wait too long for the meal, Try the locally caught trout with almond sauce. Large free carpark, only disadvantage was it is sited just off the busy A31 dual carriageway. I will be returning with my wife very soon.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Alan9837
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Really quite excellent!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I popped in at short notice on a Saturday night and we weren't disappointed. The staff were bright and cheery, the menu varied, and the food was very yummy indeed. I strongly recommend the 'virgin' cocktails if you're driving or just don't fancy alcohol.

We shared the seafood platter then I had the beef fillet (perfect) whilst my partner had the pan-seared duck (again, fab!). Then 'proper' puss but I couldn't finish the chocolate pot - far too rich for me. :)

We will definitely come again and I recommend it unreservedly.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exellent quality”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have visited seven fish on many occasion i must say its the best place myself, my family and freinds have found when it comes to value for money and exellend quality food,
The staff ther are very polite, attentive and very welcoming, i would recomend this to everyone, i mean really how many places could you get a three course lunch with wine for under £15? All the food they serve is fresh and very tasty, not only that thet catered for my daughters needs, they wer prepared to go the extra mile to make sure she got to eat what she wanted.
All in all it is a lovely place, very clean and i would be very happy to recomend this place to everyone.

1 Thank Kayleigh Ann J